PDA

View Full Version : I got lost...

MexicanRice
06-14-2002, 04:20 PM
I was a member when this was back at Automotive Forums. Wasn't a member for that long. Well now that I have less work and school is almost out, I can have more time to devote to this site. I try not to post much but I definetely learned a lot from the other board. I was confused when I couldn't find this site. Glad I found it though.:wave:

ACCORD EX
06-15-2002, 02:44 AM
welcome back man !

what is that pic in th avatar ! your car ? :D

MIKE

Mantis88LX
06-15-2002, 06:24 AM
is this a joke?

Bobs89LXi
06-15-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Mantis88LX
is this a joke?

I was wondering the same thing after looking at that signature pic. If by chance it isn't, welcome. By the way, I would have kicked the ass of the person who tagged my car like that. There are two things that are almost impossible to remove from your car without ruining the finish: spray paint and dried raw eggs.

MexicanRice
06-15-2002, 08:21 AM
no joke, that wasnt spray paint, it was clear tape...
me and my cuz were making fun of all the rice boys
around here. well that was a while ago and im gonna
get the car painted soon.
oh BTW, my avatar is one of those homies figures

Bobs89LXi
06-15-2002, 08:55 AM
Clear tape, eh? Damn, I am getting old. The eyes aren't what they used to be. :huh: Well, welcome to the new site.

ACCORD EX
06-15-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Bobs89LXi
Clear tape, eh? Damn, I am getting old. The eyes aren't what they used to be. :huh: Well, welcome to the new site.

i think the accident affected you BOB ! may be you got brain damage you better check yourself up ! :p :flipa:

that's clear tape the sun reflection make it white ! :D

MIKE

Bobs89LXi
06-15-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by ACCORD EX

i think the accident affected you BOB ! may be you got brain damage you better check yourself up ! :p :flipa:

I had brain damage long before the accident. :D

ACCORD EX
06-15-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Bobs89LXi

I had brain damage long before the accident. :D

:lol :lol :lol :lol !

MIKE