PDA

View Full Version : performance chip

lanman024
08-20-2003, 08:03 AM
I was curious to see if there is a performance chip for the 88 lxi 2dr and if so does it increase hp 15 to 20 .

NOAHS88accord
08-20-2003, 08:07 AM
THIS SHOULD GO IN PERFORMANCE NOT APPEARANCE

DO A SEARCH THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED BEFORE

THANK-YOU

Noah

accordboricua
08-20-2003, 08:54 AM
Dude cant u just answer the question if u already know the answer???????????????????????????? ...and them tell him that it should go in appereance????? Damn some people are so F(#$^ dumb.

NOAHS88accord
08-20-2003, 10:02 AM
THE ANSWER IS NO DUMB FUCK AND IT HELPS EVERYONE OUT WHEN YOU SEARCH FIRST.

ITS NOT HARD TO CLICK THAT LITTLE BUTTON THAT SAYS SEARCH, THEN TYPE IN PERFORMANCE CHIP AND REALIZE THAT HEY I FOUND MY ANSWER NOW I DONT HAVE TO ASK A QUESTION.

NOAHS88accord
08-20-2003, 10:04 AM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12434&highlight=PERFORMANCE+CHIP

SHIT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TYPE PERFORMANCE CHIP IN THE SEARCH BOX AND I FOUND THIS THREAD HALFWAY DOWN THE LIST.

FUCK THAT WAS SOOO DAMN HARD TO DO

A Dawg Jr
08-20-2003, 10:20 AM
Dude, you could be more polite. you're just making the site look bad to newer users when you go off like that.

Bloodlust
08-20-2003, 10:20 AM
Calm down Noah he is a newbie. I asked a similar question when I first joined. I asked are there any CAI's for an 89 Accord. I didnt think to search for it, I figured someone would help me out. You didnt have to be such an ass about it. If you know the questinon just answer then tell him to do a search first *nicely* dont be like AH GODDAMNIT I HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE ANSWERING BULLSHIT QUESTIONS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED BEFORE! You could have just put a link to that thread you know? Just calm down thats all I am asking.

bobafett
08-20-2003, 10:26 AM
oops your keyboard is broken, there is a little key right beneath the tab button that makes your letters lowercase instead of uppercase :D

jeez with all caps i got the impression u were yelling lol

NOAHS88accord
08-20-2003, 10:28 AM
I apologize for freaking out about this post, I and alot of other members just get irritated when its been said millions of times to use the search function and people seem to just not listen.

lanman024, and accordboricua to both of you I apologize

Noah

Bloodlust
08-20-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by NOAHS88accord
I apologize for freaking out about this post, I and alot of other members just get irritated when its been said millions of times to use the search function and people seem to just not listen.

lanman024, and accordboricua to both of you I apologize

Noah

What am I chopped liver? :crying: :D Hey sorry about the post on your bike thread, just venting a little bit. I have never seen you before, and I dont want to get off on the wrong foot.

johndej
08-20-2003, 06:39 PM
haha, this post reminds me of when nate nailed my ass (like 5th post) for asking if anyone could post some pics of hatchs with wings. oh well, dude (lanman024), you asked for this cause not only is it in the wrong area, its also about a topic that has been asked on this board since that chip was on the market. oh well, take this as a warning and don't do it again.

Blue Impact
08-20-2003, 10:21 PM
Can't we all just get along? People do make mistake in life, you know? Nobody's perfect so live with that fact, guys.

kicker1_solo
08-20-2003, 10:52 PM
look at me, look at me! :D

Blue Impact
08-21-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by kicker1_solo
look at me, look at me! :D

Man, threads like this just makes me feel like being a post-slut. :D