PDA

View Full Version : Yeeees!!! My Web-site Is Working!!!

Paul Aerodeck86
06-14-2002, 05:35 PM
http://www.pauldesign.ru/honda

Some sections is not finishing now, but one the very important section is working - it's SHOP MANUAL!

Enjoy!

I'm waiting your opinions and your help to complete my site!

DrMunky
06-14-2002, 06:48 PM
Nice site man. The shop manual section is BAD ASS!

1989 DX R
06-14-2002, 07:15 PM
:super: :super: :super:

:bow: Paul's site

Jareds 89 LX-i
06-14-2002, 09:23 PM
Sweet site!! :super: Except it won't let me download the shop manual ZIP files. Says I don't have permission to do this :confused: :(

That layout is awsome! Very easy on the eyes :)

Paul Aerodeck86
06-15-2002, 06:30 AM
I fixed 403 error! Now SHOP MANUAL IS WORKING!
ENJOY!

Bobs89LXi
06-15-2002, 07:38 AM
Paul,

THANK YOU SIR. You are a lifesaver for the guys here with the shop manual files. You don't know how expensive good shop manuals are for the 3G Accord here in the States. I checked with the dealer on the purchase of genuine Honda manuals, and they don't even carry them at the dealerships anymore. You have to special order them. I was quoted a price of $108.00. That was just for the internals and mechanical. The body manual is separate and costs an additional $55.00. What a ripoff. Yes, there are Chiltons and Haynes, but they are incomplete and you have to "fill in the blanks" on alot of things. Again, thanks. KUDOS. :D

Paul Aerodeck86
06-15-2002, 08:07 AM
No problem, in Russia a manual like that costs approximately $250 EURO, and when I had the chance to photograph it, I did not miss the chance! Unfortunately, I could not photograph the carb and drum brake sections. However maybe someone can help me finish this manual.

P.S. My friend help me to correct my message :p

ACCORD EX
06-15-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Paul Aerodeck86
No problem, in Russia this manual cost 250 EURO, and then i can photoshoot it, i not lose this chance! Sorry, but i don't shoot carb and drum brakes pages - i haven't time for it :-(
May be someone can help me to finish this manual...

i think some one should ! if i had it i would have done it !

anyway after i download the whole manual i 'll index it into a htm version so it would be like a cataloge ! :D and i 'll send it to you if you like paul ! :)

MIKE