PDA

View Full Version : Finally repaired... for good.

3rdGenFanatic
08-20-2003, 02:55 PM
I figured you guys might understand this... You know what its like when you've had something wrong with your car so long that you learn to drive it a certain way? And then you've tried everything to fix it and none of it worked but for maybe a few seconds and BAM, it goes wrong again? Well I've had my car fixed for two days now froma suttering and hesitation problem.. it only needed a coil... I spent well over $800 over the course of two months trying to fix everything. Now that it's finally fixed.. I'm hesitant to drive it like I used to.. like actually getting on it when I'm on the on-ramp and such.. any of you ever had a messed up ride and finally got it fixed and you were afraid to push it because it would fuck up again? lol... It's nice to have it fixed.. just needed to vent.. but hey.. at least now I have new plugs, wires, coil, valve cover gasket, weber carb, compression checked, timing adjusted, timing belt, distributor cap, rotor, ignitor, and I learned one very important thing... Midas dosen't know SHIT about my car.. lol

NXRacer
08-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by 3rdGenFanatic
....... Midas dosen't know SHIT about my car.. lol

You just learned that??? :lol:

congrats on fixing your car. I know what its like and its like a new life.

jlaccord89lxi
08-20-2003, 04:35 PM
dido...i had that problem when my car wouldn't start and another time when it was overheating. We all go through it one time or another.

em_
08-20-2003, 05:57 PM
sorry dude but midas doesnt know shit about any car

HostileJava
08-20-2003, 06:35 PM
One of my customers runs a midas and he does work on my car sometimes. He seems to be rather competent.

Vinny
08-21-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by em_
sorry dude but midas doesnt know shit about any car :werd:

3rdGenFanatic
08-21-2003, 11:33 AM
Well HJ, I wish we had people like your friend at my Midas. These guys can't even keep up with their diagnostic machine...

Vinny
08-21-2003, 11:35 AM
glad to hear its all fixed and glad you came to us to vent. We know exactly what yer talkin about