PDA

View Full Version : PIR Friday night (8/22)

kicker1_solo
08-20-2003, 04:34 PM
Just found out that I'll be in Vancouver, WA this weekend, anyone up for going to PIR or something?

bobafett
08-20-2003, 05:52 PM
i dont know when i work, but i would race u if i can make it! :) i havent ran my car since i got the hi flow cat put on :) i am hoping for 16's lol

where are you gonna be in vancouver? me and amber will try to go if we can. and wayne and chris (low tek and hb_racer) usually make it out.

if we let alex know he can prolly make it too..

could be a good race night.. :)

kicker1_solo
08-20-2003, 06:01 PM
Cool. It's not 100% sure that I'll be there, but so far it looks like I'm going to. My cell is 509-261-1884, give me a call if you wanna meet up or something. I'll be at my sister's house, she lives off of 39th street, I think it's on P street.

86AccordLxi
08-21-2003, 02:49 PM
If the weather is good, I'll be there, but on the news last night they said it might/would rain on friday which will mean no drags.

Alex

crwa
08-21-2003, 06:54 PM
Sure, no asks if I want to go...

bobafett
08-21-2003, 09:36 PM
hey chris do u want to race at PIR tomorrow night?

crwa
08-21-2003, 09:52 PM
Nope, just playin... I'm havin some new toys put on my car, and I don't want anyone to see until its all done.

Maybe next weekend though...

Oh, Boba... umm... do you still have your digital camera? If so could I come up one day when its convient for you and can we take some new pictures? I want to put some more recent pictures on the board.

kicker1_solo
08-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by crwa

Oh, Boba... umm... do you still have your digital camera? If so could I come up one day when its convient for you and can we take some new pictures? I want to put some more recent pictures on the board. I have one and I'll be in town this evening. *hint* *hint*
It's raining like crazy in my town, but I'm still coming. I'm pretty sure it's raining over there, so I'm not gonna race tonight. But if anyone still wants to do anything, take some pictures, dinner, give me directions, whatever, just give me a call.