PDA

View Full Version : 93 h22a swap...possible?

babybluaccord
08-20-2003, 09:19 PM
im gettin an h22a from a 93 prelude from my boy for $100 for my 88 lxi....think its worth a try?

dXsquared
08-20-2003, 09:29 PM
DID YOU READ THE FUCKIN POST AT THE TOP OF THIS SECTION!?!?!?!?!! STUPID MUTHER FUCKIN NEWBIES ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME RIGHT THE FUCK OFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis

babybluaccord
08-20-2003, 09:32 PM
fuck you suck a dick........FYI FAGET its $100 dollars...my car doesnt run right now and i dont have my lisence anyway....i didnt ask for your bullshit i asked if i should try it and see what happens....reply when u have a normal fuckin answer

dXsquared
08-20-2003, 09:39 PM
i have a normal fuckin answer...

YOU CALLED ME A FAGET... THATS AGAINST THE RULES... ITS ALSO FAGGOT... PLUS YOU SHOULD READ.. NOW YOU LOOK LIKE A REAL IGNORANT BASTARD... FUCK YOU...

DONT MESS WITH ME MAN.. I HAVE BEEN HERE LONG ENUFF TO HAVE SEEN 50 PEOPLE CLAIMING THEY ARE DOIN THE H22A SWAP.. WELL, READ THE FUCKIN POST, YOU WILL GET ALL YOUR ANSWERS...

TRAVIS

babybluaccord
08-20-2003, 09:43 PM
shut the fuck up you fuckin dickhead...by the way.....im doing it to see what happens...its not no fuckin street dream.....i wanna try the swap and see what it takes and then maybe....it might work...if not...oh well it dont matter.....and plus...id still have the motor and could sell that and make my money back...think about shit before you speak instead of jumpin on sumone...if this was face to face and u talked to me like that i woulda shot your stupid ass

dXsquared
08-20-2003, 09:48 PM
you wouldnt have had time to shoot my stupid ass... i think ill be reporting you to a mod.. i feel like getting a rice boy banned

Travis

babybluaccord
08-20-2003, 09:53 PM
i done already reported you ....u stupid slow muthafucka

dXsquared
08-20-2003, 10:15 PM
you reported me for telling you to read before asking?? why do you think they put those IMPORTANT threads up?

im not gonna get banned... dont even think i will...

Travis

babybluaccord
08-20-2003, 10:18 PM
u said "DID YOU READ THE FUCKIN POST AT THE TOP OF THIS SECTION!?!?!?!?!! STUPID MUTHER FUCKIN NEWBIES ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME RIGHT THE FUCK OFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" theres no reason for all that....come correct next time...better yet learn some respect...it says newbie cuz i never post on here...ive been on here for like 2 years...i came here even before i signed up...so watch your words

MattsAccord
08-20-2003, 10:21 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie4.jpg

dXsquared
08-20-2003, 10:24 PM
lol.. hahaha... your still a newbie... if you dont have the smarts to read what it takes and if its worth it in the thread titled:

IMPORTANT:If you're going to ask a question regarding a H22a swap, read this first!!

then your still a newbie... have you even read it yet? you know you should have read that first... if you have been here for that long then you would have seen all the complaints about H22 people

anyway, im outy, my head hurts from all this crazy H22 babble...

Travis

babybluaccord
08-20-2003, 10:24 PM
who the fuck u callin newbie^^^^"feb 2003"^^^^

babybluaccord
08-20-2003, 10:26 PM
aight im done wastin time wit yall morons ill find answers somewhere else from someone who knows what theyre talkin about

MattsAccord
08-20-2003, 10:27 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/newbie7.jpg
Even if you been on here a long time dosen't mean you can come on here and think you own the place. Calm down it's going to be okay.

dXsquared
08-20-2003, 10:28 PM
look at his post count.. he has been here for only a few months and he has learned mre than you have in a year

oh yah.. thanks for the backup man... and im shur i will have much more in the morning

Travis

carotman
08-20-2003, 10:29 PM
Thread locked!

and for 100 bucks, a H22A would be worth the trouble.