PDA

View Full Version : My 3rd Gen days are over

89AcCOrDmike
08-21-2003, 08:49 PM
well last night my dad and i got into a big fight, and its been an ongoing thing so i moved out and am now living with my mom. Unfortanetly the 3rd gen was his old car, and his property so i am no longer in posession of it. Right now i'm currently looking for a new car, hopefully a 4th or 5th gen accord, but i just wanted to say this sight has taught me a lot of things i would have never learned, and put a smile on my face whenever i was feelin like shit, and i hope that you all don't mind if i stay around even if i'm not in the same gen anymore....THANKS GUYS!:wave:

MattsAccord
08-21-2003, 08:52 PM
Man that sucks. Hopefully it turns into a good thing. And stay on this site just because you don't have a 3g dosen't mean you have to leave.

dXsquared
08-21-2003, 08:56 PM
holy shit...

my dad owns the 3g.. we are always in fights... and last night i was thinkin about moving back in with my mom... then today, out of the blue, she was like.. its time for you to move back here... so now im like really thinkin about it, but i dont wanna lose my 3g... maybe ill get my mom to buy me one!!

Travis

Blue Impact
08-21-2003, 09:16 PM
Sorry to hear of the sh*t you have to go through, man. Of course, you don't have to have a 3rd gen Accord to be a member of this site. Best of luck to you, my friend.

Jims 86LXI HB
08-21-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
holy shit...

my dad owns the 3g.. we are always in fights... and last night i was thinkin about moving back in with my mom... then today, out of the blue, she was like.. its time for you to move back here... so now im like really thinkin about it, but i dont wanna lose my 3g... maybe ill get my mom to buy me one!!

Travis

Sooooooo, is that why you've gotten into a fighting mode at times here? Not cool man:confused:

Jims 86LXI HB
08-21-2003, 09:46 PM
Mike, sorry to hear that happend between you and your dad. Time does heal all wounds and don't forget he's still your dad. We all say things we regreat(ms) latter, now and then. Just leave a place for him to come back into your life in a positive way. If you've been wronged, be the better man and always give a second chance. If you feel like telling him your sorry for something, call him and tell him, even if that's all you say. Of course I have nooooo idea what happened, just wishing you the best man:smokin:

AccordEpicenter
08-22-2003, 10:25 PM
My dad gets all pissed off cuz i always have the car apart in the garage and shit... parts everywhere...

pimp86LX
08-22-2003, 10:57 PM
wow, im not trying to insult anyone but im soo glad my dad is cool. I don't think he's ever gotten mad at anything. Its my mom who goes off on a rant and my paw defends my actions all the time :D Not that i havn't gotten a good lecture from him, but i've never seen him angry.

Sorry to hear about your loss of the 3g, get a 4g and drop an H22 in there !!!!

em_
08-23-2003, 04:20 PM
JUST LISTEN TO ME

when you get a car ...just make sure you get an accord cuz otherways you will regret it :)

89AcCOrDmike
08-24-2003, 07:14 PM
well today me and my mom went looking for a new car, we stopped at a dealership and i spotted an accord out of the corner of my eye, its a 2 door 5 speed ex 4th gen. its a 1990 with full exhaust, intake, and its slammed. It's a very clean ride and it runs like a champ, only question i have is, 1. I've heard about backpressure, what can i do to make sure this doesn't happen?? it has intake, and i'm not sure if it has headers or not, but if it doesnt, should i get them and will that solve the problem?? or should i have a mechanic check it out, and what should i ask them?

dXsquared
08-24-2003, 07:21 PM
back pressure isnt a problem that you can fix... headers will help the car out, but i would sugest buying a stock accord.. when people mod cars they beat the shit out of them.. in general...

Travis