PDA

View Full Version : may just be me..

89accord_lxi_coupe
08-22-2003, 04:42 AM
hey fellas and ladies
Ok, well it may just be me, but here recently i've just not found much of a reason to come on here. I've just kind of found it boring. I don't really see a lot of ideas being discussed, though i may have just not looked in the right place. Those who have projects in the works that have discussed them with us should post pics, provided they have the ability. I'm seeing a lot of polls on pretty boring stuff. There just hasn't been, to me, any good discussions about things to help improve our cars for a while. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy being able to come on here and talk to you guys about our cars, or us banding together to help one of our own through a rough patch. It's just that i've not seen much on here i really wanna read about, lately. True that I have been on almost every day this week, but that's to make up for and to check posts i commented on before i left for FLA. Well there's my little schpiel, and you guys can call it however you want. I'll holla later.

Vanilla Sky
08-22-2003, 04:54 AM
yeah... the only thing worth lookin at is OT and the marketplace...

i'll check the general and audio, too... the rest is just getting worthless to me... and the fact that i don't even care about my accord now that i have another car, i see no reason to go to the performance and tech forums

od2681
08-22-2003, 07:13 AM
you trators!!!!! lol

dXsquared
08-22-2003, 09:46 AM
i am also feelin this... 3geez is dead... thats why i start fights... its the only interesting thing happeneing... Seans turbo kit is cool,, but he hasnt posted any times or rock bottom prices that will let us know eactly what we are gonna get for our cash.. if he gats track times today, he should make a NEW sticky thread that has NO comments from Users, and just information.. then we can have a discussion thread about it so the INFO thread doesnt get cloudy

Travis

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-22-2003, 09:55 AM
Well it's post board, not a hang out club.. Must Go out more ppl.. hmm Must follow own advise!

Vanilla Sky
08-22-2003, 06:28 PM
yeah... i think some of our problems lie in the fact that we spend way too much time on the board... i mean we could be spening it with our girls or with our cars, or out with our friends, but nah, we sit here and bitch that there's nothing to do

yes, i'm guilty of that one, too

Magny
08-22-2003, 06:37 PM
Why should you feel guilty about spending too much time on here, when you never know if there is something new to learn about your car or another. Plus we can beable to help others with questions or guidance too.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Magny
Why should you feel guilty about spending too much time on here, when you never know if there is something new to learn about your car or another. Plus we can beable to help others with questions or guidance too.

:werd: .. Kewl Mods Magny!! Hopefully oneday I can have some kewl mods like u. Take pics !

Magny
08-22-2003, 06:47 PM
Wait and see I'll have my digi cam workin soon and i will take pics, just give me time :rant:

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-22-2003, 06:48 PM
Wait and see I'll have my digi cam workin soon and i will take pics, just give me time :rant:

Thanks Magny!! one day My car will be as fast as yours!!

Magny
08-22-2003, 09:17 PM
man r u tryin to be funny or r u another one of those damn haters and try to be better at battles??? cause if u r a hater, learn to be a better one and back your talk

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-22-2003, 09:27 PM
man r u tryin to be funny or r u another one of those damn haters and try to be better at battles??? cause if u r a hater, learn to be a better one and back your talk

I WIN!

http://www.hondahookup.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/haha.gif

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_b/260000-260999/260423_46_full.jpg

MattsAccord
08-22-2003, 09:30 PM
Everyone just havin a little fun.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc16.jpg

A Dawg Jr
08-22-2003, 09:36 PM
:lol :lol :lol

pretty funny topic

A20A1
08-23-2003, 01:17 AM
I come to the board for 2 reasons... maybe more but the basic 2 are to teach and to learn. I really don't see running out of either opportunity, so I continue to visit the board.

od2681
08-23-2003, 07:10 AM
damn i come to this board before i do anything else....i wake up in the mornin and before i do anything...i come to this board..haha
but i also think that this board is kinda dyin....like when i came here the first time..there were unlimited(but limited in away) possibilities...now ist just same old same old and no new stuff..and ive just gotten confused more now adays then before..al this talk about everyone gettin rid of their 3gees wories me and i want a 240 or some other japanese rear wheel drive......like a mid 80s supra...

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-23-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by A20A1
I come to the board for 2 reasons... maybe more but the basic 2 are to teach and to learn. I really don't see running out of either opportunity, so I continue to visit the board.

:werd: This is the main reason for the board. I think some of us kinda hang out here when have nothing to do.. Myself included.

MattsAccord
08-23-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
:werd: This is the main reason for the board. I think some of us kinda hang out here when have nothing to do.. Myself included.

Join the club. But I have stuuf to do today new tranny and clutch.:mad: in the end:super:

A20A1
08-23-2003, 01:08 PM
We can't be creative for you... I'm sure most of the users can come up with new ideas or projects and share them... I'm doing the 4-1 header, Seans doing the ECU and Turbo kit, You still have Justins Turbo how-to knowledge on the board... just make sure you have the stuff you need ready to install, becasue he's not going to walk you thru the turbo install unless you do. I'm sure he's made that point a few times on here.

Anyways there is a lot of things still going on... but you can't expect it to happen all at once... and without lots of money most of us can only do one project at a time. I still have a few surprises in store. :D

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
08-23-2003, 01:21 PM
We can't be creative for you... I'm sure most of the users can come up with new ideas or projects and share them... I'm doing the 4-1 header, Seans doing the ECU and Turbo kit, You still have Justins Turbo how-to knowledge on the board... just make sure you have the stuff you need ready to install, becasue he's not going to walk you thru the turbo install unless you do. I'm sure he's made that point a few times on here.

Anyways there is a lot of things still going on... but you can't expect it to happen all at once... and without lots of money most of us can only do one project at a time. I still have a few surprises in store. :D

Not that I care, Since I am auto myself. But since everyelse here loves 5spd Trannies, why have u not converted? is it because of lack of Money or just something u prefer? I was just curious, since I have my old A20 ( auto Tranny ) but I just realized you In Hawaii. I am giving away my A20 parts for free and the dude has not use for the tranny..

MIK3
08-23-2003, 01:39 PM
Hell. How can these people say that this board is boring. I was previously a member for about 2 years of 2 tech forums. This board has now strayed me away from those 2 boards. This board has taught me so much, and still, I learn every day. I really can't see how someone can leave this forum.

zero.counter
08-23-2003, 01:41 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth.

wprocomp
08-23-2003, 01:58 PM
yeah the board has been quiet as of late...but I belive that the reason most users leave and sell there cars is because of support...there is little to no support for the 3g and it shows...people want something that they can go to the local speed shop and have parts readely(sp?) avalible for them...heh you go to a speedshop and tell them you have an 86 accord and they look at you like your on crack...I say screw'em...one day our cars will gain the respect they deserve,just give it time..I for one will not give up on mine...I have learned so much from it...also we need to get companys involved with our site...if they see that we are willing enough to buy,then things will change;)

A20A1
08-23-2003, 02:03 PM
I have all the 5-speed parts but I like the auto, even though I know I could be putting down more power with the 5-speed.

od2681
08-23-2003, 02:35 PM
only thing im worried bout is the mileage on my 3gee....other then that im set....and im not worried bout goin to the speedshop and buyin stuff...hey i like it the custom way