PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is the sticker!!!

Magny
08-29-2003, 10:56 PM
Hey guys, I have been hearing things in most of these threads about the emission sticker. Where the hell is it in the engine compartment :confused: And if you don't have one are you exempt from emission stuff :confused: Or smog or whatever the hell it is. I looked and looked in my car for days and I can't find anything about my emission system. Am I looking at the wrong thing :confused: Got 2 stickers on the hood, one for the vacum lines, and another for my idle and stuff. Which one is it :confused:

Post a pic if you have one so I can get an idea on what to look at.

BTW, whoever posts me about looking in the forums about this. Well hate to tell ya, but I did and there isn't a damn thing about it, unless its very old and it doesn't show.

Please I need to know!!! :burn: I hella wanna do some major mods to my A20!!! :burn:

shepherd79
08-30-2003, 04:33 AM
emissions vary from state to state. so you won't find it under the hood.

RustyHo88
08-30-2003, 04:24 PM
man, if you live in california... your going to have to be REALLY carfull about what mods you do to your car, or else you wont pass emissions.

Magny
08-30-2003, 05:00 PM
I do live in Cali, but I still don't know where the hell this sticker is. And whether or not I have to worry about emissions without the sticker.

88fasthatch
08-30-2003, 05:36 PM
The stickers on the inside of your hood on the drivers side that talk about idle and engine specs is the smog sticker. It must be the correct sticker for your motor as well. I had replaced my hood after an accident with one from a fi car, and the guy at the smog place gave hell about it. so make sure you have the right one. I'll see if I can get you a pic.

Magny
08-30-2003, 05:56 PM
Thx man, a pic will help alot. I just can't believe I can't find it still lol. Man this sucks.