PDA

View Full Version : Lips or Body Kit

89AccordGSR
06-15-2002, 03:08 PM
Whats going on everybody, ive get a question. Ok, I was going to do the modified CRX lip idea, but I have one problem. I dont like that uneven look that it does to the car. So heres my question, what side skirts & rear lip would be adaptable to the car? If I dont go with this mod then, I will just fabricate a kit from a 4th Gen Accord or a 90-93 Integra.

OldSchoolSwap
06-16-2002, 01:21 AM
My car looks uneven?:huh: :crying:

ACCORD EX
06-16-2002, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by OldSchoolSwap
My car looks uneven?:huh: :crying:

:lol ! how does it look now ! :D

LOL @ your avatar pic ! what is that >?? you fucking honda !? :D :lol :p :flip: :flipa:

MIKE

gr3k0sLaV
06-16-2002, 04:25 AM
I dont think the car is uneven, it uses diametric opposition to....

Observe...the has a lower front end and a high rear end.

The heights of the added pieces are about equal negatively and positively....therefore the car is even.

Im planning to put on a Lip soon myself, just need to order it....however im worried about it scrapping the ground, my bumper tends to scrape when I go over bumps ...

accordlx
06-16-2002, 06:50 AM
My CRX lip spoiler scrapes all of the time. Thats why it's black.

89AccordGSR
06-16-2002, 07:06 AM
Im not saying your car looks uneven OSS. Your car is one of the tightest 3Geez there is. Im just saying that if im going to enhance the look of the front, then im going to do it to the sides & back also. The look of your car is the main reason the I was considering the lip idea

gr3k0sLaV
06-16-2002, 07:12 AM
See the way OSS has it, notice how the front is lowered slightly more than the rear?

gives the illusion that the rear bumper and the front are even.

89AccordGSR
06-16-2002, 07:16 AM
Yall have yet to answer my question, what rear lips & side skirts are adaptable to the Accords body?

gr3k0sLaV
06-16-2002, 08:03 AM
Well from what im told most side skirts would actually fit, provinding they are the same length as the side of the car, preferably not shorter than, if they then they can be cut down.

Umm look for the pics of digitized1's car, he has skirts of some Ford....forgot which one, but it looks mint.

89AccordGSR
06-16-2002, 08:07 AM
This guy?

gr3k0sLaV
06-16-2002, 08:19 AM
:bow:

The words drool come to mind.

OldSchoolSwap
06-16-2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by ACCORD EX

LOL @ your avatar pic ! what is that >?? you fucking honda !? :D :lol :p :flip: :flipa:

MIKE
I love Honda so much I screw my car's muffler all day everyday:D

James
06-16-2002, 09:20 AM
Anyone know where I can get those tails from? I realize those where not sold here, but does anyone have any japannese connections?

Oh yeah, one more thing, this might be a stupid quesiton, but I will ask anyway.. Will the side skirts from the transame or whatever car digitze got them from, fit on a sedan aswell. THe wheels are the same distance apart right?

Thanks.

ACCORD EX
06-16-2002, 02:01 PM

is it a performance one , the ones that could last for ever ! but what about you , how long will you last ! :D :p :flip: :flipa:

MIKE

gr3k0sLaV
06-16-2002, 05:25 PM

Aren't there laws against that?

Be careful anyway, make sure your car is cooled down or you'll burn your sausage.

OldSchoolSwap
06-16-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by gr3k0sLaV

Aren't there laws against that?

Be careful anyway, make sure your car is cooled down or you'll burn your sausage.

Trust me, I allready learned that lesson the hard way! :burn: :pissed: :devil: :banghead: :flame:

gr3k0sLaV
06-16-2002, 06:19 PM
:shakes head: that's why we have hookers ;)

Kinda reminds me of though of some story i heard about a kid in the US rooting an apple pie, it was hot on the inside and he ended up get 1st degree burns on his wang.

I never tried rooting inatimate objects though....the only lesson I learnt the hard way was to make sure the girl doesn't use her bloody teeth so much. YEEEEOOOHH!!