PDA

View Full Version : Personnel movements

marc49
08-31-2003, 11:50 PM
I want you all to join me in welcoming our newest members of the admin team.

Congratulations to:

Shepherd79
markmdz89hatch
87accordsterLX

And a special Congratulations to Jim for being promoted to Administrator.

There will be a few more changes in the new future, including possibly some more movement in the admin team.

MIK3
08-31-2003, 11:58 PM
What are the requirments, j/w?

shepherd79
09-01-2003, 04:39 AM
i don't think there are any requirements. I don't know any.

A20A1
09-01-2003, 05:18 AM
Awesome :D

welcome to the wonderful world of 3Geez moderation, fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride.

Jims 86LXI HB
09-01-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by A20A1

welcome to the wonderful world of 3Geez moderation, fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride.

And make a difference. Sometime's that means little things, that no one know's you did and sometimes that means enforcing the rules.

You all have been promoted for a number of reasons. Your knowledge, how you conduct yourself on the board and what we hope, as I just mentioned, your willingness to enforce the rules.

So, welcome guys, you earned it.

And thank you to the marc and whoever else in administration made my promotion possible.

Vinny
09-02-2003, 06:33 AM
Congrats you guys best of luck with the new titles

blazin3gen
09-02-2003, 07:48 PM
o hell ya! U GUYS DESERVE IT! especially Mark!! Congrats guys

MrBen
09-02-2003, 07:54 PM
Glad to see some change. I am positive it is a change for the better! Way to go!

zero.counter
09-02-2003, 08:14 PM
:deal: HaHa, you have signed over your life!...J/K

87AccordsterLx
09-02-2003, 08:24 PM
:wave:

3G Jester
09-02-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by A20A1

i still dont know how mike got on the team...he doesnt know shit....and never helps anyone.....:rolleyes:

;) :lol

pimp86LX
09-02-2003, 09:05 PM
you know this may sound trivial, But this will look good on a resume. Especially if its 'volunteer.' and if the hiring department isn't nescessarily IT based. It can demonstrate organizational skill, logical thinking, etc.etc...

anyway, congrats everybody.

SiR
09-03-2003, 07:24 AM
Congrads on you three new mods!
You three will only make the board a better place.

markmdz89hatch
09-03-2003, 12:57 PM
hmm... OK, so I'm blind. I just now saw this thread.

Yeah thanks for the bump.

I need to ask all members of the board... If anyone see's anything offensive or something that is clearly against the board's posting policy, please help me by pointing it out to me via PM. I'm going to try and keep everything as clean as possible, and help in all ways possible, but I can't read every post in every thread so any help is appreciated.

Thanks everyone (esp. management for the promo.).

Mike's89AccordLX
09-03-2003, 01:00 PM
I just pmed Mark b/c I noticed it. It's awesome guys! I'm sure this will add good changes to the board. I know everyone is very knowledgable. I'm very happy that I decided to become a mechanic b/c I'm learning a ton of things already and have helped a few friends with their cars already. I just hope I will be able to help the board with my knowledge I'm getting. The stuff I'm learning right now is kinda basic but I didn't know how to do the stuff or why things work the way they do. I'm glad that when A20A1 just became a mod he showed how stuff worked. So I can't wait to see what the new mods have in store for the site.

Coroncho80
09-03-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
Yeah thanks for the bump.

Thanks everyone (esp. management for the promo.).

How the ............. What the........... You little ........... :rolleyes:

Never mind.

MrBen
09-03-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Mike's89AccordLX
I just pmed Mark b/c I noticed it. It's awesome guys! I'm sure this will add good changes to the board. I know everyone is very knowledgable. I'm very happy that I decided to become a mechanic b/c I'm learning a ton of things already and have helped a few friends with their cars already. I just hope I will be able to help the board with my knowledge I'm getting. The stuff I'm learning right now is kinda basic but I didn't know how to do the stuff or why things work the way they do. I'm glad that when A20A1 just became a mod he showed how stuff worked. So I can't wait to see what the new mods have in store for the site.

*cough* stop sucking up to become a mod *cough*

Mike's89AccordLX
09-03-2003, 01:14 PM
I'm not sucking up if I want to help people.

blazin3gen
09-03-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by GhettoAccord
*cough* stop sucking up to become a mod *cough*

i was just about to say that :D hhahahahaa