PDA

View Full Version : What do you use?

Andrew
09-01-2003, 02:13 PM
What cleaner/protectant do you use for the interior of your car?

adams86lxi
09-01-2003, 02:27 PM
i use armor all it makes everything look new! but if you leave your car in the sun alot it seems to leave a film on the windows!:D

zero.counter
09-01-2003, 02:32 PM
Power Out! Upholstery Cleaner and Odor Eliminator for the seats and carpet, but only after using some mild shampoo for carpets.

Oh, and good old armor all for the dash and plastics, except for the Cluster sheild of course.

HostileJava
09-01-2003, 02:35 PM
I don't use any polish on the interior. I don't want it to interfere when I go to paint the interior parts.

Andrew
09-01-2003, 04:47 PM
:super: I always wondered where the hell that film came from! I don't smoke and I don't have air conditioning.:super:

Hash_man_Se_i
09-01-2003, 05:45 PM
I always wondered where the hell that film came from! I don't smoke and I don't have air conditioning

Haha, me too man.

I have just started to use the meguiar's *sp* stuff, like the rich leather wipes, and I am going to start using the cleaner and protector wipes.

But for the leather on the seats, I use eagle one cleaner and conditioner. It works great.

Justin86
09-01-2003, 05:46 PM
Armor All on the plastic and other parts. Use hot vinger and water to clean the windows and film build up from the armor all. Shampo the carpets when they need it usally every spring I do a big cleaning. A spray of my Hugo cologne. A little spendy but the ladies love it. :D

Dibbs
09-02-2003, 01:32 PM
I use baby wipes. Don't laugh! I always have them around and they can get most anything out w/ enough elbow grease. For tough stains, I use Tuff Stuff. It's foaming and can get just about anything out w/ a stiff bristle brush. It once got 3 day old vomit off of leather seats (don't ask).

After cleaning I use Eagle One Wet Tire Shine on the interior and Eagle One Window cleaner. I use Eagle One everything pretty much, except the wax, I use Mequiars paste and an orbital buffer.

Bloodlust
09-02-2003, 01:33 PM
Armor all of course! That shit is like robitussin, it will never go out of style!!!

Vinny
09-02-2003, 01:34 PM
Armor all on the inside and Eagle one on the outside

MrBen
09-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Armor all inside, Amway silicone wax outside with armor all car wash concentrate.