PDA

View Full Version : GOt my head unit and subs jacked :(

nwo504
09-01-2003, 05:27 PM
I went inside to put my uniform came back out all my stuff was gone they even messed up my amp wires. what are some ways to prevent this again? the lock on my passanger side door is gone now.. this is the second time this has happened.. im going to throw bricks at their car windows to make them pay.

shepherd79
09-01-2003, 06:26 PM
how about alarm? you can get one for $100 plus installation.

Coitis1
09-01-2003, 06:40 PM
electricity hooked to the locks. They try to remove the locks, they get shocked, lol. Naw, for real though, just get a loud alarm.

89AcCOrDmike
09-01-2003, 07:23 PM
just get an alarm, and if you have one already, and you can afford it, shave your doorhandles

MrBen
09-01-2003, 07:42 PM
I have an alarm if you want one... but I want 80 plus shipping.

Scarface
09-01-2003, 10:03 PM
My friend installed a dual air horn instead of the plastic ones that comes with most alarms. It has an air compressor that provides the vlast of air. He even left the plastic one in case the tried to cut the wires, but you cant imagine how loud that thing is when it goes off. It will make your ears bleed.

When he got it he didnt tell me and told me to grab his deck face from the car , when the thing went off. I almoast crapped my pants. :eek:

Well anyways I use to work at the Good guys in Car Audio and thats where he bought the auxillary air horn.

Good Luck

:flip: <-------Damn Theives

Vinny
09-02-2003, 06:23 AM
Alarms the best way to go. I used to work at Hawk Electronics as an installer years back. All they do is keep honest people honest kinda deal if you know what I mean. If someone wants yer car they are gonna get it no matter what alarm you use. But they work great to keep stereo stealing punks away from your chit

markmdz89hatch
09-03-2003, 01:30 PM
nwo, do you know who did it? Call up the PD and turn 'em in.

If not, I hope you kept all your receipts. If you did, call the local PD, ask to talk to an investigator. Explain the theft, give him the doc. # from the police report along with a full list of all things stolen w/ serial numbers, etc.

If the police report just says "audio equipment" ask them to change it to specify everything my make/model and s/n rather then the generalization.

I know how you feel, the my 3G hatch fell victim to the same thing June 22, 2001, except the bastards stole the whole car, stripped it down, smashed it, and left it for dead.

Just get an alarm, or a better one, and keep a closer eye on the car, and most of all keep the music low when in residential areas and parking lots. Loud only on the highway. Only go to shows outside your local area. The less people that know what you have in your car, the safer.

nwo504
09-04-2003, 04:24 AM
im 90% sure it was the wanna-be thugs across the street from my house. im planning on smashing his car windows to make up for my loss.:burn:

N-Man
09-11-2003, 12:19 AM
u from da N.O.!? im from boutte! u should never let ppl know what u got. they steal too much. i was sittin in KFC in N.O. and i watched this dude get his bike jacked. that was some f*cked up shyt.

jigga225
09-19-2003, 04:45 PM
two other people from louisiana... haa
shid, we should hook up one day or somethin I'm in N.O. too

Morbid Intentionz
09-20-2003, 08:02 AM
I was pissed when our tvs dvd and 60 sum cds was stole. To bad i didnt know who they was.Turn around and had to dish out 50 for the window and 250 for a good viper alarm