PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCEMENT: Logo Contest Winner!

87accordlxi
09-02-2003, 09:19 AM
Congratulations to Paul Aerodeck86 for submitting the winning logo design for the new 86-89accord.com website! To show our appreciation, Paul is now a 3geez Foundation member :)

In the coming week, I will set up the next contest, which will be for the website itself. The reward for this contest will be cash, but I will explain the details when I get them all hammered out.

Here is the winning logo design:

http://www.87accordlxi.com/hosting/contest/paulaerodeck861.jpg

bobafett
09-02-2003, 10:29 AM
looks really good. but we will have to modify the hell out of the forum to make it look good! :)

MIK3
09-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Looking very sharp. I like that there is more of a high quality picture aspect to it, rather than "another php'ed forum" look. Looks like alot of time was put into that, congrats.

johndej
09-04-2003, 01:43 PM
nice, when is all this going to go up?

pimp86LX
09-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Sorry Paul, I know ya have crazy skills but i just dont like it!!!!!

Mike's89AccordLX
09-04-2003, 02:39 PM
I like it a lot. I think it's cool we have an award of reconition for modding and putting work into our hot cars. I need to take pics b/c mine has changed apperances a little bit and will look even more different in a week. I got my CF gauge bezel in and it looks so nice! I just put on my OEM Accord Bra today and it looks sweet!. I got my hands on a new SE-i console and it matches my interior and I also got the matching speaker grilles too for the front b/c I never had matching ones. I think I will also try and find some sweet floor mats though. I think my Spider Senses are tingling :) Nah I won't get spider mats like starter but hopefully get some OEM Accord ones from honda.

Then I think I will only do little mods here and there with the Accord b/c I got my other 3G that I will need to spend some major cash on. My 91 lude Si will be burning a hole in my pocket for quite awhile to catch up with the accord. Getting the internals and DC Stainles Steel headers soon. Been looking for bigger injectors but I still am a noob at FI so it will be awhile before I figure out what I need.

HostileJava
09-05-2003, 08:52 AM
Umm, I was just looking at that at an 800x600 res and if it's going to be that big, some people are going to have to scroll left and right. Didn't we just have a discussion about this with sig pics.

BTW: Otherwise it looks awsome.

87accordlxi
09-05-2003, 08:56 AM
it's just an idea of what the top of the new website will look like. When I started the logo contest, I told everyone to purposely make it big so it can be shrunk down easily if need be. Better to be too big rather than too small. And by the way, when this is implemented into the website the forums will not be part of it. it will contain the website content that I am currently sorting out

dosh8er
09-08-2003, 07:35 PM
Uhm, please be considerate of us 56k members!

WE don't hardly see the internet at 53k (max)...

Just consider us...

Looks sweet though! I like it, my modem has been grumbling however...

A20A1
05-01-2005, 08:27 PM
:) sorry

smufguy
05-01-2005, 08:46 PM

No you're not you silly bastard. Im gonna come to hawaii now and steal ur car as your punishment. :)

89accord_lxi_coupe
05-03-2005, 01:45 PM
diggin up bones, i'm diggin up bones.
EVIL GRAVE ROBBER!!! you dare to disturb the peace of the dead?!
ok, i'm freaking myself out now. in the words of Dr. Evil
"Way to go A-hole"
j/p

MIK3
05-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Heh. Is um...bringing this thread to live suggesting something Mike...huh?

:lol:

...another......logo.....contest? :slap: