PDA

View Full Version : New Dealer for parts!!!

Techno
09-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Ok,

For all of you out there that like the performance acessories for your G, listen to this.

I have found that Toucan Industries (http://www.toucanindustries.com/index.php?submenu=Catalogs&src=gendocs&link=Catalogs) carries several parts for our car. They carry such items like
-Front strut bar
-9mm ignition wires
-Coil-over kits (Ractive or Euro)
-pedal kits
-boot kits (shift and e-brake)
-racing buckets
-universal guages
-universal wings
-fog lights
-even have 6x8 headlight conversion kits
-and even special project lights

Lots to look at...Enjoy

Techno

fuzzy audio
09-03-2003, 05:35 PM
Very cool. I've looked at there products before. Anywho... I saw strut bars for only $39 + shipping at one of there authorized online retail stores. Man that's cheap! (Probably means it's a cheap bar too! Oh well.) Probably pick one up here in the not to distant future.

shepherd79
09-03-2003, 06:36 PM
they don't make strut bars anymore for our cars. they stoped making it a few years ago.
a lot of diff companies make ignition wires for our cars.
i don't think i would trust those coilovers.
6x8 conversion headlights, i had them. they leaked so much i couldn't keep up with draining them.
everything else like pedals, shifter boot and stuff like that you can adapt from universal parts.

deadlight
09-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Yeah, most of those do say universal and all, but that doesn't mean it's not useful.

Techno
09-03-2003, 09:39 PM
Shepherd79,

The catalog is the 02-03. I don't see why they would list it if they did not make it.

Techno

shepherd79
09-04-2003, 03:48 AM
well, if you think they still make it, call them. i can assure you they will tell you that they don't make it anymore.
There were people before you who said the samething, but when they called them they got big hell NO.

Dibbs
09-04-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by shepherd79
they don't make strut bars anymore for our cars. they stoped making it a few years ago.
a lot of diff companies make ignition wires for our cars.
i don't think i would trust those coilovers.
6x8 conversion headlights, i had them. they leaked so much i couldn't keep up with draining them.
everything else like pedals, shifter boot and stuff like that you can adapt from universal parts.

HEEEEY.....Way to be a TURD in the punchbowl of life:flipa:

Dibbs
09-04-2003, 11:11 AM
BTW I called Toucan. They stopped making them for our cars due to lack of interest in buying them. That doesn't mean that there aren't some left though. I've got a girl checking the stock for me b/c she thinks there's still some left in the warehouse, so at the moment I have a big HELL MAYBE!

markmdz89hatch
09-04-2003, 11:27 AM
let us know if that big HELL MAYBE materializes and becomes a HELL YEAH. I'm interested in hearing the outcome.

B2FiNiTY
09-04-2003, 11:49 AM
They products are cheap but I guess something is better than nothing.

dXsquared
09-04-2003, 11:53 AM
i have some Eurolite H4's and they are sooo good.. never leaked

Travis

Jims 86LXI HB
09-04-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Techno
Shepherd79,

The catalog is the 02-03. I don't see why they would list it if they did not make it.

Techno

You posted on the same subject, that asylumms.com carried the reactive front strut tower bars in another thread barely more than 30 days ago and now were back on the same subject yet again. Nothing has changed from the explanation you were given just a little while ago.

Read my post in this thread and follow the links I also give where this issue was brought up even before that.

http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21299&highlight=toucan