PDA

View Full Version : Please help me to get the following...

bryantmnm
06-16-2002, 10:30 AM
hey ive allready dropped about 3 grand into my 89 lx, but i cant do the major stuff that i want to do. i live in a shitty town in VA and the performance stores dont have much for older accords. i want a body kit for it, reverse indiglo gauges, painted tailights, and most important AN INTAKE FOR IT! thanks for any sites or info where i can get these.

btw if anyone cares about what ive done to my car ill list some: custom racing blue seats, momo steering wheel, greddy catback exhaust, 18" focus racing rims, 25% window tint all around, street glow undercar blue glow kit, light up gas and brake pedals, neon exhaust tip, neon windshield fluid covers, chrome wipers, blue honda shoulder pads, solid black flip down xplod cd player, 2 15" infinity kappa subs, xpold 1200 watt amp, and 4 cerwin vega 6.5s, custom shifter, keyless entry, custom xenon headlights, mesh grill, tirefly stem valve neons, APC decal on windshield

thanks for the info for the four things i want to do to my accord.

(x_x)
06-16-2002, 10:43 AM
Looks like you've found the right site! The guys (and girls) here can help you out with all of the stuff you need, and more. Welcome aboard! :wave:

By the way - post up some pics of your ride...it sounds sweet!

bryantmnm
06-16-2002, 10:51 AM
i forgot to add that i slammed it out. i dropped it 2.75 in back and 2.5 in front. can anyone help me find a kit besides the ugly ass snow plow kaminari one? thanks

Sabz5150
06-16-2002, 10:53 AM
Where in VA? I'm in Richmond and maybe we can meet up.

-5150 :bandit:

bryantmnm
06-16-2002, 10:59 AM
place about 2 hrs from richmond called lynchburg. if you're coming down sometime hit up my cell b/c i would love to get new ideas about my car and meet new 3rdgen accord owners. 434-665-5053

Twisted 87lxi
06-16-2002, 12:42 PM
You might want to check out www.Impactparts.com , they have the Eribuni, Kaminari, and Xenon body Kits (Xenon is the best looking of them all in my opinion). For Performance parts, etc. you could just go check out www.nopi.com , they have selectios of headers, exhaust, guages, coilovers/springs, etc... Hope you find what your looking for and welcome to 3geez.

DrMunky
06-16-2002, 03:17 PM
I can get you reverse indiglo guages for cheaper than procarparts.com. Email [email protected] to get a quote.

88LXiHB
06-18-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by bryantmnm
greddy catback exhaust neon exhaust tip

Greddy doesn't make a cat-back for our year, and if you have a Greddy universal muffler, why RUIN it with a LED tip?? :rolleyes:

anyway, welcome...

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
06-18-2002, 02:27 PM
hey ive allready dropped about 3 grand into my 89 lx, but i cant do the major stuff that i want to do. i live in a shitty town in VA and the performance stores dont have much for older accords. i want a body kit for it, reverse indiglo gauges, painted tailights, and most important AN INTAKE FOR IT! thanks for any sites or info where i can get these.

btw if anyone cares about what ive done to my car ill list some: custom racing blue seats, momo steering wheel, greddy catback exhaust, 18" focus racing rims, 25% window tint all around, street glow undercar blue glow kit, light up gas and brake pedals, neon exhaust tip, neon windshield fluid covers, chrome wipers, blue honda shoulder pads, solid black flip down xplod cd player, 2 15" infinity kappa subs, xpold 1200 watt amp, and 4 cerwin vega 6.5s, custom shifter, keyless entry, custom xenon headlights, mesh grill, tirefly stem valve neons, APC decal on windshield

thanks for the info for the four things i want to do to my accord.

hEY DUDE!!! POST SOME PICS OF UR RIDE!!! i LUV TO SEE ALL THEM MODS!!! :super:

TeKKnoTeKK
06-18-2002, 02:53 PM
If you check the how to's/FAQ's you can find out how to paint the tails and make your own CAI for around 60 bucks....welcome to the board bro. :wave:

Sabz5150
06-18-2002, 04:34 PM
place about 2 hrs from richmond called lynchburg. if you're coming down sometime hit up my cell b/c i would love to get new ideas about my car and meet new 3rdgen accord owners. 434-665-5053

Ah, near Blacksburg... :(

I may head that way one day. We'll have to plan to meet up... there are a handful of 3geez owners in VA... enough to have our own lil meet :)

-5150 :bandit: