PDA

View Full Version : Problem with bumper cover...

Bloodlust
09-04-2003, 03:00 PM
I did a search but nothing relevant came up. I dont know if any of you guys have had this problem but I got a replacement bumper cover during the winter (got hit by a salt truck ouch :burn: and ever since then it hangs down on one side. I have no idea how to fix this. I didnt put it on myself, but the body shop told me that one of the clips were broken and the got another one and replaced it. I took it back to them for them to fix it and it looked fine when i picked it up and a couple of days later it started to hang again, what the hell is going on? :wtf:

Sorry if this problem has been posted before but I really couldn't find anything about it.

g0ldfinGa
09-04-2003, 05:07 PM
theres a bracket that may not be there or bent off in the accident, anyways, the bumper connects to this (screws down) and that supports the plastic cover and makes it not hang.. hopefully thats what it is, thats what it is on mine, maybe u have a different kinda bumper tho

Bloodlust
09-04-2003, 08:34 PM
I will have to take it off tomorrow when it is light out. I dont know why the damn body shop wouldnt have made sure that it was on there tight even the second time they fixed it. Fucking lazy ass bums :mad: