PDA

View Full Version : help should I???

Night Rida
06-16-2002, 08:37 PM
hey guys,
I was wondering if anybody can tell me what's the difference between the first and second edition honda service manuel???:confused: I saw one time, that the second edition also has the electrical part to it, is this true??? Which one is better?? Is $20.00 a good price for the First edition manuel???
Please let me know guys, thanks for all the help!
Jay
Night Rida:badass:

offthahook
06-16-2002, 09:12 PM
Not sure, but I think the first one would be fine. $20 is a pretty good price if it isn't all torn up. Honda also put out an ETM (elect. troubleshooting manual) that supplements the service manual. I got both in NEW condition for $55 off ebay. Not a steal, but they would be about $100 new and these are really nice. You really don't need the ETM cuz electrical is covered in the service manual. I have an 89, BTW.

On a side note... I tried to snipe an auction for a manual for the 91 Prelude tonight ($62 new). I went up to $49 cuz it was in great shape and they are rare on ebay. Some joker bid at least $50 because i dropped at $49. Here's the kicker-- he bought the ETM for $44 from the same seller!! The ETM brand new from Helm is only $38!!! I doubt it is out of print either. Dude paid $94 for 2 books that brand new cost $100!! I guess he really wanted them!

Night Rida
06-16-2002, 09:34 PM
hey thanks man,
But does anybody else have an opinion about the difference between the first and second edition????? Anybody? Anybody? Anybody? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller? :confused:
Thanks, Jay
Night Rida:badass:
BTW $100.00??? What a dumbass!!! :lol