PDA

View Full Version : Would this fit my car?

A Dawg Jr
09-06-2003, 08:32 PM
I really like the dual muffler look! I have a 89 LX i Sedan, would it fit?? I'm positive it will, but just want to make sure.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33636&item=2429957571

Sorry if this should be in performance, but I thought it was more techincal since it has to do with fitting on and stuff.

PS, if you think there is a better dual that will fit the car for cheap, let me know... my current tip is stock, is COMPLETLY rusted out with performance holes everywhere :huh: :D :D

86AccordLxi
09-06-2003, 08:48 PM
don't confuse dual tips with dual exhaust...dual exhaust means two seperate mufflers....and to answer your question, yes that will fit..many members (including myself) have a dual tip muffler.

Alex

88accordhatchdx
09-06-2003, 09:06 PM
hey alex(86AccordLxi), would that muffler be worth buying? or would it sound too rice?

A Dawg Jr
09-06-2003, 09:53 PM
I guess i didn't read that discription well, it say's it's a loud deep tone... I might not get it if it's loud and deep. I'm looking for something like 2" across, nothing loud.... guess I'll need to keep searching.