PDA

View Full Version : Racing,NY,CT,MA Lebanon valley

Johnny O
09-07-2003, 06:21 PM
:super: Anyone who would like to see what their car can do in the 1/4,Lebanon valley is having a little sport compact car event saturday the 13 .Hope to see some people there.

3G Jester
09-07-2003, 09:23 PM
lebanon CT ?!?

3G Jester
09-07-2003, 09:25 PM
oh goddamn. right along the labonon green would be perfect for that. soo sexual. i hope its lebanon CT. thats the next town over, a mile from my house. if it is in lebanon CT....then we can do a cook out or some shit at my house before hand

88LXi68
09-08-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by 3g Jester
oh goddamn. right along the labonon green would be perfect for that. soo sexual. i hope its lebanon CT. thats the next town over, a mile from my house. if it is in lebanon CT....then we can do a cook out or some shit at my house before hand

No.... Lebabon, NY

markmdz89hatch
09-08-2003, 06:12 AM
Steve, Rob, Travis, Luis, Ronch', Josais... you in?

88LXi68
09-08-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
Steve, Rob, Travis, Luis, Ronch', Josais... you in?

I MAY be in, but not racing. Car is not tuned and not 100% broken in. Plus if I do go I will probably want to race. Therefore, I most likely will break something. :(

markmdz89hatch
09-08-2003, 06:44 AM
take the pig

3G Jester
09-08-2003, 01:02 PM
oh goddamn. ill see. rob how far is that from us?

i figured lebanon CT becasue its a little hick town with a big ass green. it would be perfect for a car show and there is 2 lane strip on one side perfect for racing and then a service road on the other they could direct traffic. there are cruise nights for classic cars around here alot and i thought that they hooked something up and invited all cars too.

but ya ill see if i can get the day off

RobT5580
09-08-2003, 06:23 PM
Hmm i would like to go but dont think i will be able to make it but i will let you guys know at the end of the week. So maybe we can hook up and go together if i go.

3g Jester, Iv never been but i looked it looks to be about 2.5hrs from here but mapquest didnt have a exact address so it may be off but its more upstate NY so i would say at min 1.5hrs.

I will let you guys know later and it would be nice to meet at least once more this year before winter.

Johnny O
09-10-2003, 05:53 PM
Come on guys i am hurrying to get the car ready,even if I need to stay up all night long on Friday to get it done.It is racing and that is very important rigth now.I need speed.

markmdz89hatch
09-10-2003, 06:46 PM
...talked to you the other day, it's Mark.

>...90% positive I'm there.

Johnny O
09-11-2003, 05:50 PM
Mark give me a call tomorrow or I will give you a call.Come on guys I would like to see more 3rd gens.

RobT5580
09-12-2003, 05:46 AM
Im not gonna make it this time! I would like to but just have way to much to do this weekend.

3G Jester
09-12-2003, 07:27 AM
i couldnt rid of my hours at work. sorry guys. im not gonna make it.

Coroncho80
09-13-2003, 03:32 PM
Today is the 13th so oviously i didn't go. There is no way I could of get off from work. I requested next friday and saturday the 27 off so I couldn't take this saturday off. It was too short of a notice Plus my car needs some tuning :(

We got an Acura meeting here in philly on the 27th. If you guys wanna come down and chill, yall more than welcome. Just let me know and you guys can check out my teg and all. The body work is finally completed. Nice and shiny and no mark, it wasn't primer :flip: hahahaha. It looks good man. I'm also in the process of getting a nice set of 8 spoke GSR rims ( Gun metal). So, that's one of the reason why i haven't posted any pics of my baby. Just keep an eye out in the Off topic section for my thread with all the info and pics of the teg :D

PS: Mark, did you go? Can we see some pics of Jonny's car??

Oh yeah Steve and Rob, the Type R pistons and internal were taken out of the engine. I'm just telling you guys that because i think it was Steve that said why type R pistons if I was gonna turbo it ............