PDA

View Full Version : side markers

DeeJay
09-09-2003, 12:39 PM
new idea for side markers...... has any one try putting the light up emblems as side markers??????????

NXRacer
09-09-2003, 01:17 PM
new idea to me, but it would look :rice: and corny IMO. Do it if you want and take pictures.

jlaccord89lxi
09-09-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by NXRacer
new idea to me, but it would look :rice: and corny IMO. Do it if you want and take pictures.

haven't seen alot of :rice: smilies lately. Maybe we're naturally separating ourselves from civics and teg's...finally, and we don't have to use the little civic logo anymore.

I think the 'H' emblems for side markers would be different, but honestly, i would be laughing at a car like that just like all the guys with "XR Racing" stickers in their windows (no offense to anyone here). Try it out though man and if you like it...power to ya. I live about 7 thousand miles away from you so you don't have to worry about me ever seeing your car :lol .

Mike89Accordcom
09-09-2003, 05:42 PM
I think the term "rice" is stupid. I say do what you want. That's what matters. Too many people do things because people tell them to. Or too many people don't do things cause people tell them not to. I've been hesitant before on doing a specific mod, but then I thought you know what, I'm probably the first to do it, and who cares what people think. If I like, THAT'S WHAT MATTERS. Now there are a few things I consider lame, and that's the cars with aluminum wings, unpainted body parts, and black rims. Many agree with me, some don't. It's all taste. BTW, lol, I think the emblem thing is a cool idea.

Admiral
09-09-2003, 07:11 PM
:werd: Mike, it had to be said, and I thank you for doing so.

Mike89Accordcom
09-09-2003, 10:53 PM
anytime!

SiR
09-10-2003, 07:49 AM
Its on the BMW Z8 and a better example is the BMW Z4, it lights up the fiber optics on the sides of the BMW roundel.

http://www.bmwusa.com/assets_client/vehicles/Z4/0328/ga_0328_f_rear34.jpg

Justin86
09-10-2003, 11:20 AM
It could look good or maybe bad. I have never seen it done before, so I say go for it and if you don't like it take them off.

johndej
09-10-2003, 04:55 PM
yeah, it works on that beamer, but i bet you'll get alot of "rice" shit from peeps just cause your making an appearence mod to a honda.

DeeJay
09-11-2003, 08:16 AM
yeah well its just an idea.. thanx.

Bloodlust
09-11-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Mike89Accordcom
I think the term "rice" is stupid. I say do what you want. That's what matters. Too many people do things because people tell them to. Or too many people don't do things cause people tell them not to. I've been hesitant before on doing a specific mod, but then I thought you know what, I'm probably the first to do it, and who cares what people think. If I like, THAT'S WHAT MATTERS. Now there are a few things I consider lame, and that's the cars with aluminum wings, unpainted body parts, and black rims. Many agree with me, some don't. It's all taste. BTW, lol, I think the emblem thing is a cool idea.

I completely agree with Mike. I hate how everyone is always trying to get everyone's approval to do something kind of "rice like" to their car. Probably when my car is all done some people might consider it ricy but you know what? I dont give a flying fock! So everyone out there, DO WHAT U WANT!!! And anyone who says other wise :flip:

Mike89Accordcom
09-11-2003, 11:43 AM
well said Bloodlust!

Busted_Blue
09-11-2003, 01:38 PM
either you get urself a glow in the dark honda emblem..and cut out that glow part..and put transparent film..and light it up!

or.....

a regular sidemarker. lol