PDA

View Full Version : A MUST READ!: 3g haters.

Hash_man_Se_i
09-09-2003, 09:26 PM
Well, I am a member, probly not for long.. on a local car forum. It's called Beyond.ca and yesterday I posted, asking what muffler people thought I should use.. and this is what I got.

I reccomend signing up to read this (it only takes 2 minutes), and feel free to post your opinions. This really pissed me off. As you can probly tell, my user name there is : Hash_man

Have fun! :mad:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23110&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

ShawnS
09-09-2003, 09:44 PM
ignorant people piss me off.
i know how it feels dude, i have a freakin ford pinto. try telling people that you're taking that drag racing.

"gonna put a 302 in it?"
"huh?"
"aren't those the ones that blew up?"
"snort...chuckle"

fuck the naysayers. building a car with no aftermarket support just challenges your creativity. when i make/adapt a part for my car i feel like i really accomplished something.

wanna sell me your rims if you change them?

amalgumjoe
09-09-2003, 09:47 PM
What can you say.....some people just love being cocks.

Jareds 89 LX-i
09-09-2003, 09:49 PM
Holy damn.... what a bunch of fu***ng ignorant, arrogant assholes!!! :rant: I can understand some people not wanting to mod a 3g Accord, but those kind of comments and attitude were totally uncalled for!

Some people are so narrow minded, it's like they get stuck in a rut and can't even see beyond their own viewpoint. Pretty sad when ya think about it...

Hash_man_Se_i
09-09-2003, 09:58 PM
fuck the naysayers. building a car with no aftermarket support just challenges your creativity. when i make/adapt a part for my car i feel like i really accomplished something.

wanna sell me your rims if you change them?

I totally agree with you on that.. do what you want to your own car. I might think its dumb, but hell It's not my car, and I will respect your ideas and opinions.

And my rims are in kinda rough shape and missing the center caps, but if I do, I will let you know.

Some people are so narrow minded, it's like they get stuck in a rut and can't even see beyond their own viewpoint. Pretty sad when ya think about it...

Yes it is very sad, and it pisses me off to no extent.

It would also make my day, to see you people post your comments on that board.

MrBen
09-09-2003, 10:02 PM
Eh, they are morons. You'd be doing them a favor by leaving, so in my opinion, stay, and irritate the hell out of them. Who cares what they think? So long as YOU are happy, fuck them.

Hash_man_Se_i
09-09-2003, 10:07 PM
^^ Excactly. It's so sad that one of the main people bashing me has a 5th gen accord, and he says that with almost every N/A mod, he is running 17.9 in the 1/4 mile. I mean thats sad, with my exhaust and intake in about a month I bet I could run that.

Blue Impact
09-09-2003, 10:19 PM
Damn...there's just no site like this one, 3geez. I guess we rock while they suck cock. Good luck with your car, man.

Hash_man_Se_i
09-09-2003, 10:22 PM
Thanks... I know to most people, my plans sound waay out of reach. But I think they are somewhat realistic. I have thought this through. And the car will now be called the Beyond.ca Killer once it is complete.

Mike89Accordcom
09-09-2003, 10:51 PM
we and I have delt with this for so long. I read all of those posts, and you know what, it's not worth it. I thought about joining and giving them hell, but naa. I won't waste my time. They all have newer hondas, so they think they are better. Our cars are unique and we know that, and that's what matters.

DeathRat
09-10-2003, 04:48 AM
Don't take it personally! I hang out with their northern group, V8less...er 780Tuners as it's called now! I get strange looks everytime I show up in my 88 Accord LX. I tell people, I like the looks & they just stare back in a daze like I'm from Mars or something!:lol Let the immature jackarses be themselves. I look at it as if "THEY" need a favour from me, well they're gonna be SOL!;)

danronian
09-10-2003, 05:00 AM
I once went to a swap meet and told the guy I was looking for parts for my 75 malibu and he said I should just scrap it and save up for a 69 camaro. What an ass! He had no idea that I financed the entire build, did everything myself, and was the only car I could find that had any potential whatsoever for a restoration. On top of that in the end I am glad I did choose this car since now that I am in car shows with it every so often, it gets twice as much attention as every other average 69 whatever just because it is so different. People don't even car that the car isn't perfect they just look at the pictures of the restoration and are amazed it was all done by someone who just turned 18 a month ago.

Sorry about going off on a tangent.

Vinny
09-10-2003, 05:15 AM
I just love it when peaople get into a pissing contest online. And this rocket scientist with the 2004 accord, his car payment is how much a month for how many months. And then MR Originality with the self proclaimed"riced out"accord..........if.....and I say if thats a pic of his car , OMFG how original an 94 auto accord that runs 17.9 but hey its looks nice, yeah like everyone elses. Anyways just venting I guess but hey its all good. We do what we do because we love to do what we do :huh: Yeah I know. As long as we like what wehave who cares what everyone olse things. Its not our jobs to please everyone else, take what you like and be happy. Oh and fuck those bashers over there:flipa:

88' Accord Ltd
09-10-2003, 07:57 AM
Man people like that are what drive me to mod my accord to hell and make it turn EVERYONES heads. Originality is where its at!

Grant2k
09-10-2003, 08:56 AM
i guess nobody else caught that the guy with the red accord said a quarter mile is 1340ft.

wprocomp
09-10-2003, 09:28 AM
i guess nobody else caught that the guy with the red accord said a quarter mile is 1340ft.
yeah I saw that too:lol
dont worry...people are assholes...a nice bitch slap will calm everything:pimp:
hmm...mayne we need to post johnO's 11 sec hatch.....

od2681
09-10-2003, 10:21 AM
hey wprocomp did ya see the guy with the same pic of FF7...lookslike somebody found a freind

Cyric_accord
09-10-2003, 10:22 AM
I posted and I'm gonna correct him on the 1/4 mile... 5,280 ft divided by 4 is not 1340... its 1320 :)

Bloodlust
09-10-2003, 10:58 AM
Who couldnt possibly love a 3g? Best cars ever made baby!!! :super:

blazin3gen
09-10-2003, 11:38 AM
:mad: i cant stand people who say that "save up and buy a new car" ARRRRR FUCK U! tell him to come over here and see what happens bastard im with mike i would join and talk smack but just not worth it Hash i believe u will achieve your goal bro dont sweat these chumps...

Mike89Accordcom
09-10-2003, 11:52 AM
I use to post on these honda boards years back, I got a lot of credit, but I also got crap from people because my car was older. It was always interesting the feedback I would get. No 89 like mine....

Cyric_accord
09-10-2003, 01:44 PM
that's cause yours is unique mike, I like yours. I tried backing you up on the last few pages hash, hope it feel better

markmdz89hatch
09-10-2003, 02:32 PM
I tried to help out as well. I was already a member there, so it was easy to slap them with my point of view, and back you up, on this.

zero.counter
09-10-2003, 02:39 PM
Wow, those guys over there do sound a bit ignorant. They keep quoting $20k...WTF?? Mis information for the swap and such. I like how some of the guys set them straight.

Hash_man_Se_i
09-10-2003, 02:49 PM
Thanks for backing me up guys, and I know 20k is retarded, especially when my friends family owns the place where I am getting the engine from.

And the guy with his 17.9 second 94 accord really irratates me. I mean, its not his car in that sig picture, and just because his car is such a slow POS he goes off on me. Whatever, not my problem.

i.c.
09-10-2003, 03:08 PM
there so proud to be ricers...

DeathRat
09-10-2003, 03:24 PM
Some of these are bragging about their "NEW" cars? Well at least mine is paid for! How many of them can say that? Hmmmm?
I wouldn't be surprised if none of them are!

i.c.
09-10-2003, 03:28 PM
jdmakkord's car is 99% likely to NOT be jdm...

1988starter
09-10-2003, 04:15 PM
17.9 in the quarter ha how damn funny is that open loop did 15.2 with an a20 with a compleatly stock intake manifold and stock bottom end all bolt on's. Hel I would love to race him 17.9 Damn I know I could beat that.

Jareds 89 LX-i
09-10-2003, 08:10 PM
Kinda funny, according to my '88 edition of Motor Trend featuring the '88 Accord LX-i coupe, in official testing it pulled a 17.55 in the 1/4 @ 79.4 mph.... that 100% completely stock right from the factory, mind you :lol

MrBen
09-10-2003, 08:25 PM
You should scan it, and post it on that board! :lol

Jareds 89 LX-i
09-10-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by GhettoAccord
You should scan it, and post it on that board! :lol
I'm assuming you're referring to me?

If so, already been done. It's been on my website for quite a while...

www.geocities.com/jdpenttinen/3greview.html

:)

MrBen
09-10-2003, 08:55 PM
I said posting it on THAT board... beyond.ca.

blazin3gen
09-10-2003, 09:48 PM
lol its closed!!! they closed the thread lol

Vanilla Sky
09-11-2003, 12:14 AM
hey, hash... they all seem to be big assholes... i was once like that with my car... i actually did a lot of stuff to it... my problem was in the form of a bent frame previous to my ownership that i was unaware of it's severeness...i want to but myself another 3gee, but the problem is getting one around there that's worth what they are asking for it... yeah, ima probably end up with a different car because of it, but i i could save my car without a big investment, damn skippy i would

Mike89Accordcom
09-11-2003, 12:20 AM
I've gotten WAY more credit then critisizm. But people tend to hate because we have older cars, and mainly because they have newer. There are those few that appreciate the older cars and acknowledge the fact that hey, were modding a car with little aftermarket support. Our cars will always be unique!!!

Andrew
09-11-2003, 06:10 AM
How about the Jackass with the 14 year old corolla? I have nothing against Corollas, but what kind of idiot do you have to be to flame a 3G owner when you have a 14 year old Corolla?

It's so stupid it's funny!

wprocomp
09-11-2003, 09:32 AM
:crying: http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/ernaehrung/food-smiley-004.gif
hey wprocomp did ya see the guy with the same pic of FF7...lookslike somebody found a freind

Blue Impact
09-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man_Se_i
And the guy with his 17.9 second 94 accord really irratates me. I mean, its not his car in that sig picture, and just because his car is such a slow POS he goes off on me. Whatever, not my problem.

He's talking all big and so I'm assuming he must be the fastest/leader of his little team. :lol

MIK3
09-12-2003, 03:07 PM
Damn. What morons. I swear. I don't see how an owner of a 17.9 second car with bolt ons has any room to talk shit. I wish I could meet those people to give them a good ol' bashing for being morinic iditots. Don't worry...they're ignorance will kill em.

Hash_man_Se_i
09-12-2003, 03:32 PM
Damn. What morons. I swear. I don't see how an owner of a 17.9 second car with bolt ons has any room to talk shit. I wish I could meet those people to give them a good ol' bashing for being morinic iditots. Don't worry...they're ignorance will kill em.

Hahaha, I know.. its so true. But oh well. I finally got my answer I wanted in a new thread about the muffler. But I think I am done with that board for a while.

And oooh I can't wait till I run under 14 seconds. Now I just need to find a good USDM B18c1... thats is, once I have the money.

MIK3
09-12-2003, 03:33 PM
Good deal man. The best of luck to you and your projects.

Hash_man_Se_i
09-12-2003, 09:27 PM
Thanks. I have a few things to take care of on the car first... and then I just have to save for the engine.