PDA

View Full Version : New 3G on the horizon

dXsquared
09-11-2003, 11:42 AM
so im walking to my favorite resturaunt at lunhc time and i see this 3G in the back of a car lot. its parked with its ass in some trees... so i go over and look.. its in ruff shape... the front driver wheels is tilted in at the top with mad camber... it was hit... but other than that, it has minor rust, its in much better shape than my current car, almost half the kilometers, and its ultra cheap.. they want 400 bucks for it...

im goin back tommorow to start it, warm it up, then jack it up and take the front wheel off to compare it with my 3G... the only thing that looks fucked it the lower BJ...

its a silvery brown color, DX hatch... 1986-1987.. not shur... maroon interior...

my plans are to take the vin plate from my hatch, and just swap it to the new car after i paint it up...

all my shit is goin onto the new hatch, but im hoping to sell my wheels and get some ultra light 15's... i didnt want to say anything, because ill look like an ass when i dont get it, but if i do, its gonna be one of the nicest hatches on here....

Travis

87AccordsterLx
09-11-2003, 11:49 AM
[quote]my plans are to take the vin plate from my hatch, and just swap it to the new car after i paint it up... [/quote}

:wtf:

That's a serious offence man... you better be careful. The vin is located in more places then 1 BTW. If you were to get caught in the U.S. you're looking at jail time.

dXsquared
09-11-2003, 11:52 AM
i live in canada... but its prolly the same shit... no one checks in Ontario.. i live in a tiny little town... no one pulls you over to check the car out.. no one would have any reasons to check...

Travis

Vinny
09-11-2003, 12:03 PM
Just becareful Travis, if you ever wreck the car or anything like that you might get hosed by your insurance comapny or worse. And if you ever decide to sell it and for some reason someone finds out you swapped VIN numbers........ Its all you, but just becareful, especially if the other car doesn't have a clear title

dXsquared
09-11-2003, 12:26 PM
its just an idea... i doubt it will happen like that anyway... but im just real stoked about it

Travis

Vinny
09-11-2003, 12:28 PM
good deal, glad to hear you might be gettin a better car, hey how'd you make out on the weekend of work that you were planning a bit back??????????

dXsquared
09-11-2003, 12:29 PM
i didnt do much... just adjusted the valves and tuned the carb... i figured that the car is pretty much beat, so i need a new one anyway.. it wasnt worth it to work on my car

Travis

Y3G
09-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK
i live in canada... but its prolly the same shit... no one checks in Ontario.. i live in a tiny little town... no one pulls you over to check the car out.. no one would have any reasons to check...

Travis

*Y3G is calling the cops right now and teling them to look for a old brown accord with a bushy headed kid driving*

j/k sucka

Jims 86LXI HB
09-13-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by DXHATCHBACK

Travis

Chief George Berrigan says you won't even make it out of your driveway without getting a citation :lol :lol :stick:

Yes this is your chief of police, at least in north bay it is:D