PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye everyone.

Jerren
09-12-2003, 07:04 AM
I know i've been gone for a few months now but i just want to make this official. I sold my accord for $100. it ran like shit and nobody wanted it. i was going to send it to the junkyard but i made one last ditch effort to get rid of it. I love my new civic and i'm sure i'll own every 3rd gen on this board. Its a lot better platform and has a shit load of aftermarket support.

any who, alot of you guys were really cool but its time for me to move on and concentrate on the car pictured below. Marc, you can delete my account. Joe and Jared, thanks for the hospitality when i came to IL and OH. Nice meeting all the guys i met. i do give credit to this board for developing my interest in the tuning world.

on one last token.

Justin (88turboaccord)

You screwed me over. I paid you $70 or so in full for my strut bar like 6 mo+ ago and you never delivered. you are suppose to be this prominent member and all of that shit but if you really cared about your rep on this board you would have dealt with my situation better than you chose. All of the bs'ing you gave me about you being broke and breaking up with your spouse and all of that should have had nothing to do with our deal. don't even bother trying to defend yourself. i saved ever single post, reply, and even the paypal recepit, showing how corrupt you are. I kept my mouth closed about this situation for all this time and now its time for everyone to know about you.

anywho, for those who don't know me or care about this post, sorry you had to suffer and read it.

The End

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/347000-347999/347785_57_full.jpg

Jerren
09-12-2003, 07:14 AM
oops and one more thing the guy who has my accord now is thinking swap. hopefully he will do that and join this board. i told him about you guys and about how supportive everyone is.

dont take my comment about owning all 3geez seriously, that was just a joke, even though i probably will. anybody on here in the 12's yet? i am.

oh, and mike. your page brought me here along with alot of others. some people dont like you and some do. we fell out but hey shit happens. just wanted to let you know to keep doing your thing no matter what any body says. don't stop modding that car of yours. keep taking it to shows, get this board out there man. You single handedly can be the man that gets some of these tuners to start making some shit for these things. Its up to you.

The END part II

markmdz89hatch
09-12-2003, 07:30 AM
Damn Jerren, well sucks to see the that the 3G's gone, but glad to see you're still a Honda owner, and sportin your crx with pride.

But just b/c you don't have the 3G anymore does not mean you're not welcome here. You have knowledge to bring to the table, and opinions that others respect. Hang out a while. We'll be nice, I swear.

PS> There is a 3G here that can take a 12 sec. car. Jhonny-O, he's got a boosted '87 Hatch with a best run of 11.58 so far.

3G Jester
09-12-2003, 07:37 AM
yes yes....your welcome to the board any day. keep us updated with the progression of your civic too
take care bro
:wave:

doug
09-12-2003, 08:47 AM
just wanted to say that if the deal over a part included using
the U.S. Postal service, then register a complaint with the
Postal Inspector website and they will set it up that this
ripoff artist either pays up or they will not deliver any mail
to him again. Think about it

MIK3
09-12-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Jerren

dont take my comment about owning all 3geez seriously, that was just a joke, even though i probably will. anybody on here in the 12's yet? i am.

I'm just wanting some proof here man. No offense or anything, but it would sound a whole lot more realistic with some posted pics of times. That's is an extremely fast time for a civic. The best of luck to you and your car. Take it easy man.

pric
09-12-2003, 02:49 PM
Just because you don't own a 3rd gen accord doesn't mean you can't still be a member. Like markmdz89hatch said "You have knowledge to bring to the table, and opinions that others respect." Oh well best of luck to you. I'm doing the CRX project to can't wait to get started on that.

MIK3_DX_STYLE: CRX in the 12's is not that hard to believe. Here's a link to a video of a 5th gen civic HB with a B16 all motor that's in the 12's. and that car weigh's about 300 more lbs.

http://www.styleandspeed.com/20lbbooster/allmotor.mpg

MIK3
09-12-2003, 03:11 PM
Alright. Cool. I stand corrected. But yeah, don't leave just because you don't own a 3gee anymore man.

Jerren
09-13-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by MIK3_DX_STYLE
I'm just wanting some proof here man. No offense or anything, but it would sound a whole lot more realistic with some posted pics of times. That's is an extremely fast time for a civic. The best of luck to you and your car. Take it easy man.

i think you missed the intercooler in my pic. i just dont drive a 1.5 hf you know.

bobafett
09-13-2003, 12:38 PM
have fun with the rex man! thats the other project i would want to do... a boosted crx

zero.counter
09-13-2003, 01:34 PM
Goodbye cruel world!

Have fun Go-Carting man, I love it also.

Coroncho80
09-13-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Jerren
i think you missed the intercooler in my pic

intercooler? :huh: All i see is a black hole in the front bumper :D
JK bro and good luck with you new ride. :wave:

87accordlxi
09-14-2003, 07:38 AM
Jerren, you know you're always welcome here. Your account isn't being deleted if I have anything to do with it, lol. Just stop by whenever you have time!

Inabj2
09-14-2003, 12:22 PM
Im not nearly as welcomed as you jerren and I dont even own a honda anymore!!!

MrBen
09-14-2003, 12:24 PM
See ya.

ACCORD EX
09-14-2003, 12:35 PM
cars are all similar and sepcially when it comes to performance ! so you 'll have always a place around here !
nice CRX BTW ! i love them ! and good luck !

Mike