PDA

View Full Version : Wheels????

Pntbal
09-14-2003, 05:07 PM
Well here is the question i have for all of you. i have a 89 LX-i and i have these nasty hubcaps and i want to get some wheels and tires for it. but the thing is i dunno if i should buy the wheels and tires or just sell my car and keep my money and buy a new car?

MrBen
09-14-2003, 07:58 PM
That's up to you... what are your life goals? Do you see yourself rolling around in a BMW down the road? Or do you see yourself rolling around in a mint condition 89 Accord LX-i with nice wheels on it?

Vinny
09-15-2003, 06:19 AM
Guess thats upto you. To me it would depend on the overall condition of my car, how much it would cost to get it into REALLY good shape, and how attatched to it I am.

Justin86
09-15-2003, 09:46 AM
You can take off the hub caps and give the wheels a fresh black paint on them.

89accordLXiAllAudio
09-15-2003, 06:06 PM
hey dont think that im hating on 3geez, you know i sport one. but do you really wanna spend a bunch of money on a car thats worth maybe $1000 tops.

danronian
09-15-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by 89accordLXiAllAudio
hey dont think that im hating on 3geez, you know i sport one. but do you really wanna spend a bunch of money on a car thats worth maybe $1000 tops.

Around here the best 3g I could get for $1k would be a 4dr carb with no options, in need of half shafts and suspension work, bald tires, beat paint, and cat piss interior with 150K on it.
I got mine for $1900 and it wasnt far from that other then that it is an lx-i, and the interior doesnt smell but was damn stained.
I hate when people say things they have no idea about. In fact today I just looked up my car on a used car price guide(edmunds) and with all of the miles, wear, beat paint and such they thing still told me that it would sell for $1200 nonprivately.