PDA

View Full Version : a friend told me something the other day..

Micah 89LXi
09-15-2003, 09:25 PM
one of my friends told me something while we were working on putting my grille back on over the fogs that struck me as impossible.

he owned a 3g for a while..so he knows what they look like...and he said he saw a 3g with euro tails...red circle tails and chromed surrounds...now of course i didnt believe him...so i asked him was he absolutley sure it was a 3 g and he said the reason he remembered it was because the flip up headlights were up...soo they may or may not make altezza tails around where i live....

speaking of around where i live......if anyone on here owns the blue 3g hatch on Rt 21 with the chrome panels...i would just like to say that chrome looks sweet...i kept thinking you painted half your car green cause it was reflecting the grass.

im trying to get him to find that 3g again...he says he sees it now and then..and that he sorta knows the guy from school...im on a mission

shepherd79
09-16-2003, 04:31 AM
hey man,
No body makes them. the guy probably used 4G lights and had some body shop to fit them.

Blue Impact
09-16-2003, 11:24 PM
Or your friend was probably high or something and he might've just seen a 4G that looked like it's got retracting headlights. :D

cdscowboy
09-18-2003, 02:48 AM
ryansaccord did that (the 4g altezza tails, that is), but he lives in newberg, or....you might check out his site :)