PDA

View Full Version : REAR seat compatibilty

danronian
09-17-2003, 05:50 AM
I just bought front seats for my car out of a 2dr lx-i, 89 and they fit great and all but then dont match the back seat. Does anyone know which accords back seats match up. The thing is mine have the side pieces and I think only the 4drs have them.

I did a bunch of searches but noone was really sure about it so, I post.

Ok. I have an 89 4dr LX-i with the single pattern seats. I bought FRONT seats out of a 2dr. The prob is the pattern doesnt match the back seats. By question is, do the rear seats in a 2dr fold done completely, or do they have the side panels that are fixed like the 4dr? And do any 4drs have the two pattern tan seats vs. the single pattern tan seats that my car came with originally? The reason I say this is b/c my back seat is falling apart and since I have new looking front seats, it makes it look alot worse.

danronian
09-18-2003, 08:48 AM
edited by ques., hopefully someone can help me now

jlaccord89lxi
09-18-2003, 04:10 PM
the 2dr and 4dr models have different rear seats. There are no side pieces on the 2dr. As far as i know, the hatch's have different backseats as well. I'm not too sure about color's though,

hondamanlxi
09-22-2003, 05:29 PM
i think a legend of the same year would be compatable! my buddy has an 88 and we COULD swap parts all day long! Everything in the acura is the same size but nicer!