PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville Mini meet

Vinny
09-17-2003, 10:02 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I FINALLY met a few people from here last night. I drove down to Gainesville and met John(anchovies) and Sean, yes THAT Sean. It was really cool took a ride in the turbo, wasted a lude, drank a beer and talked alot about our cars. I really learned alot from those 2 last night. It was a bummer though because Johns getting ready to move to Malasia I think and he's sellin his car, all stripped of the goodies and bone stock again so I won't get to see him again b4 he leaves. Seans car is just wild, it pulls and pulls like nothing else I've been in(as far a our year cars). So me and John are in awe over Seans car and Sean's all going carzy over mine(even though its a piece, but its a straight clean piece that just needs some lovin) Thats some crazy stuff, I want his turbo and he wants my cup holders and armrest. All in all a good lil get together for 4 hrs or so

SiR
09-19-2003, 06:31 AM
John is a very strange fella! hahaha!

anchovies
09-20-2003, 09:47 PM
bastards...
a piece of advice...never ever ever goto the dealers in gainesville asking them if they are interested in 3geez...those aholes have 2 holes each..treat my 3g like a junk