PDA

View Full Version : Good performance shops in Oklahoma City?

marks_hatch
09-20-2003, 03:06 PM
Hey I just found this site about a week ago and I gotta say its sweet! Anyway I've got an '87 Accord Lx-i Hatchback and I'm looking for performance shops close by( I know there's next to NO aftermarket support, but I'm just lookin for a good fabrications shop since i don't have too many tools and stuff.) One of my friends said NuConcept is good but he and I haven't had time to go there yet. Anybody from Oklahoma City know any good shops?

tuner4life
09-23-2003, 09:13 AM
Yea dude i live in OKC also. Check this place out aternative motorsports on Reno and Council. 405-440-0933 they specialize in honda performance and repair. they can do anything and everything you want to do. It was that and Nu Concept but they mostly sell aftermarket stuff.

Vinny
09-23-2003, 09:23 AM
OKC is def not with the whole aftermarket performance world, trust me was stationed there for 10 years, left and came back for 3 more. I think there are 3 places total in the city. One of them is in midwest City next to Hudiburg Chevrolet, there's another one I think off of shields up heading toward 40 from 240, may not be shields but one of those around the area of western, walker and shields. Check the yellow pages under Automotive performance, Southwestern Bell YP Feist or whatever that other one is. Theres a REAL good one up by OSU/OKC but again the name slips me, but its aftermarket and regualr parts, they cater to classics and Rods, but used to have SOME import parts