PDA

View Full Version : met Sean and raced in the turbo Accord

MoonScryer
09-21-2003, 12:03 PM
Hell yes Saturday night was fun. Seans was passing though Atlanta on his way back up to Detroit and I managed to arrange a meet with him. We met up with another friend of mine, and after some phone calls, managed to figure out where some street racing was off of Buford Hwy in the industrial area. We were there from about midnight til 3:30am. People freaked when Sean pulled his car up against a 240sx and walked him. After, no one would race Sean, even when he sat for five mins at the start point.

Sean is cool as shit. He knows his stuff, folks. I am duly supporting his turbo project, and plan to buy a bit from him. I would suggest you do the same. Even though his car wasn't running at it's best - prototype - we still managed to have quite a fun night. Buy the turbo bits, you will not be sorry.

Sean
09-21-2003, 04:59 PM
i had a good time shame those guys were so scared.

Cyric_accord
09-21-2003, 05:16 PM
damnit, I want the turbo kit in my car now soo f*ing bad now! it would be a sweet sleeper car to scare the accord club with

johndej
09-21-2003, 05:27 PM
yeah, our cars do make good sleepers when done right. peeps think potential when they see its a honda, but don't expect too much cause its a 3g accord.

adams86lxi
09-21-2003, 09:17 PM
sounds awesome! its tight they fear the 3gee!!!:D

cdscowboy
09-21-2003, 09:29 PM
MY WANT!!!!!!! :D But then there's this whole issue of "food" and "rent"...all that bs...decisions, decisions....lol Someday, I hope, I can afford it!

87AccordsterLx
09-22-2003, 10:27 AM
AHHH!! I wish I would have known!!! Damn, I would have driven down there in a second.

edit!!!

Shit I just remembered that Sat. night my friend drove his modded M3 up here from Dublin, Ga. Hey Sean, do you think you could take an M3? :D

Vinny
09-22-2003, 10:30 AM
Nathan I tried to tell you atleast twice, you need to check your pm's sometimes :lol that was why I asked what you had up for the NOPI weekend, Sean was the suprise I was refering to

Sean
09-22-2003, 10:57 AM
i have already taken m3's on the roll. i cant do it from a standing start. i dont have enough traction.

Vanilla Sky
09-22-2003, 08:27 PM
hey sean... you've got me lookin into another 3gee for a hobby car... it's a shame the engine in mine is locked... maybe it's a good time for a full rebuild and your turbo it... lol

i know you were in florida, but which interstate did you travel on? 75 or 95? or did you take a regular highway like 441 or 17? if you took 17, i'll kick you ass... i mean, i live within site of there, lol

Vanilla Sky
09-22-2003, 08:28 PM
maybe my ass too... oh, you know, i really should have hit edit instead of reply...

Vinny
09-23-2003, 04:41 AM
Sean was in Tampa for a weeks or so, straight on down 75. Sean, John(anchovies) and myself met up in Gainesville, we were just a short ride from ya and you missed it. You soooo shoulda went,

Cyric_accord
09-23-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by cdscowboy
MY WANT!!!!!!! :D But then there's this whole issue of "food" and "rent"...all that bs...decisions, decisions....lol Someday, I hope, I can afford it!

You care about eating and somewhere to sleep when you could own something as priceless as Sean's Turbo? :D I mean you could just sleep in your accord, eat the upholstry and drink engine coolant, just pretend it's green cool-aid!

87AccordsterLx
09-23-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by My Cousin Vinny
Nathan I tried to tell you atleast twice, you need to check your pm's sometimes :lol that was why I asked what you had up for the NOPI weekend, Sean was the suprise I was refering to

DAMN! My PM box must have been full at the time because I didnt get it... :( I do check them everytime I come to the board. We definitely need to have a meet soon... I just want to get my front tires replaced so I can ditch the stockies... what do you guys think, cam regrind or tires?

Vanilla Sky
09-23-2003, 11:15 AM
man, if i woulda known, i woulda WALKED there... damn... guess i should read the whole board from now on