PDA

View Full Version : Something very important about 90-93 Integra body parts

Oz87Si
09-23-2003, 07:10 AM
Ok boys, I've got to have a gripe.

I acquired a 2nd Gen Teg front spoiler weeks ago and many times I put in onto the car with some mates holding it up etc and it looked bloody beautiful. I went to a panel beaters and asked about the best way to put it on, he said to take off the whoile bumper and you'll get the best results.

Fine then...

I had it sprayed the silver, and got the same guys to fit it. they call up saying theres a problem, and basically what the problem was that even though the dimensions etc. were close to perfect, the spoiler will not bolt on properly because simply, the screw-holes are designed for the Teg, not the Accord. Had I thought about that properly, I would not have bothered with the fucking spray job, not no, I dived straight it.

The spoiler will blot on find in the back of the bumper, but when u wanna bolt in the middle of the spoiler on the front, theres basically no spot where the screws can tap into, and not enough places in the 1st place.

So all in all, its a huge fuck up and I'm stuck with a spoiler that wont fit my car.

So, dont believe everything you read boys, and do your complete research before u dish out the $$$.

guaynabo89
09-23-2003, 07:55 PM
Take it to a shop who knows their stuff. That does tail and hadlight swaps on a regular basis and such.

Sounds like this shop fed you some bull and can't back it up as easy as they originally said.