PDA

View Full Version : Turbos

Wild LX-i
09-23-2003, 05:30 PM
For all you turbos know it alls out there....I dont know anything about turbos except "get one and you have instant power".
What I wanted to know is.....Can I bolt on any turbo/kit and it be workable on a 3 gee LX-i:confused:

MrBen
09-23-2003, 05:36 PM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?threadid=8195

In the future, search! :wave:

zero.counter
09-23-2003, 05:42 PM
Well, I see Coronchos old avatar. Brings back memories. Especially since he is currently undergoing an identity crisis with avatars.

First, read up on how stuff works to get a good background on the engines and how the application of forced induction may present a critical role in your request.

Then I suggest purchasing Corky Bell's Supercharged & Maximum Boost books. They have benefitted me to a high extent.

johndej
09-23-2003, 06:04 PM
how did i know i was going to see "newbie" under that guys name. if only nate was here.....................

Wild LX-i
09-23-2003, 06:14 PM
I did do a search....just didnt know what exactly to search for!

bobafett
09-23-2003, 07:40 PM
hmm go to www.howthingswork.com and read about turbos, and read up a lot at www.homemadeturbo.com/ and just browse the performance section. there is pllleeennnntyyy of info out tehre.

and the answer to your question is no

Sean
09-23-2003, 09:27 PM
kits are comming there already engineered. engiemanagement is in the final phase of tweaking. there pretty mcuh nothing left to do really. except buy it.install it, enjoy it.