PDA

View Full Version : noob body kit question...

KpitanLeadfoot
09-24-2003, 12:58 PM
Hey everyone...after doing much reading here and other places regarding what you can do to the 3G's, I've gone out and bought an '89 LXi Coupe, and was wondering, aside from the 3 not so attractive body kits that the NOPI rep showed me, what are my other options? I suppose a better question would be : Which body kits are the easiest to modify to fit a 3rd gen Accord? I've heard 92-95 Civic kits work well, but I want info from people who know more about this than I....thanks a lot in advance...

NXRacer
09-24-2003, 01:01 PM
first, welcome to the board! lots of info here.

Now, on to your question. Searching for your answer will come up with a LOT of options. This topic has been discussed COUNTLESS times. there are a LOT of bumpers from other cars that will fit on the 3g. It all depends on how much work you wanna do and what look you want. If you look at my sig and go to my cardomain page, you'll see just one option.

2G integra bumpers work the best with the least amount of modification to the body kit. 4th gen accord body kits work too, although they dont line up as well thus requireing more work to get them to flow smoothly.

Search the board and you'll see lots of options.