PDA

View Full Version : Got some numbers and stuff off the JDM spoiler.

Mike's89AccordLX
09-26-2003, 09:06 AM
I don't know if these are part numbers or what. But there were two "codes or part numbers" there was two sets of "codes."

One of them was IE06S, or it could have been IEO65

And the other one was JD28B6, or it could have been JO28BS, or it could have been JD28B5

I don't know what these are but it's all I could find on the JDM spoiler so I hope it's of some help to you guys. And the reason it could be a couple of options is b/c it's like 15 years old and some if it was hard to read.

Here's the pic of it from the side.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/322000-322999/322549_69_full.jpg

-Mike

johndej
09-26-2003, 07:51 PM
damn, that looks great. i wonder if it will fit on a hatchback.................

MrBen
09-27-2003, 05:07 PM
Cool, looks ugly though in my opinion.

al010101
09-27-2003, 11:12 PM
i like the stock us version....personally.

Mike's89AccordLX
09-28-2003, 07:02 AM
Well I personally didn't like it at first and then I was like.... I have a piece that probably nobody else has in the US and I was like I'm putting that thing on and it will look good. I have gotten a bunch of 3geez that are in my town come up to me like at grocery stores and at school, saying that they like all the cool stuff that I have on my car. I always tell them about the site but I doubt anyone will join.

And I don't think it will fit on a hatchback b/c they already have those foam spoilers and it wouldn't work. I don't want people giving me criticism on this thread b/c this threads whole purpose is to give vital information that I have and give it to others so they can get one too. I have another thread that's about my accord pics please do that there. I just don't want people that want one of these to have to search through pages of posts and opinions.

bboipinoy112
09-28-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Mike's89AccordLX
And I don't think it will fit on a hatchback b/c they already have those foam spoilers and it wouldn't work. .
? ? foam spoilers ? ?