PDA

View Full Version : sad news.....

NewAKI
06-19-2002, 07:01 PM
well last week i woke up and went outside to wash my car and noticed it was gone, so i went and called my friends see if they took off with it (as a joke) and they said no...... so i called the cops and 3 days later they found my 86 in and ally downtown totaled and everything stolen......

so again i lose another 3 geez, im very sadden by this....

so my best friends mom (chris) bought me another car... 92 corolla

i will still be around, but with no 3 gee....... im still going to the worchester car show and the bayside car show..... so if any1 still wants to meet me some where and go up email me at....

[email protected]

damackz
06-19-2002, 07:14 PM
awww man that sux!!!!! feel bad for u but our car is pretty easy to steal, hopefully insurance hooks u up nicely so u can pimp out another 3 gee :sadwave:

topgungj
06-19-2002, 07:57 PM
That is Very sad to here, but it's the exact reason I invested
700 bucks in a top of the line security system wih engine lockouts.
The alarm goes off if it's not turned off withen 30 secs the alarm locks down the power to the engine, theres no way to start it..
Till I use the pager / alarm and reengage it.

I know it may seem like alot but 700 bucks isn't much when you consider how much you ride is worth to you.

TopGunGJ

Stefi-blueLX
06-19-2002, 09:22 PM
I hate when something bad happens to ya'll's
car. I'm so sorry man. Are you definitely sticking with
the Corolla? Or are you gonna try to get
another 3gee? Well whatever you do good
luck man. And again sorry.
:sadwave: :sadwave: :sadwave: :sadwave: :sadwave:

NewAKI
06-19-2002, 09:40 PM
thank for caring everyone, i been ova at www.3threeracing.com... OMG MADD HATERS OVA THERE..... they pick fights with the own club members..... its pitaful..... i miss 3 geez already.....

but right now im sticking with the corolla.... ill admit this thing has balls and a half nice lil standard.... but hopefully the end of the summer i will get an 89 again.... se-i or lx-i thats all i will settle for......

O DO I MISS MY 89 LX-I!!!!!!!!! and now my 86 LX

YK86
06-19-2002, 10:22 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss. Did your friend's mom just give you a car?? I was helping a friend look for a Corolla too. The LE's are okay (nice and smooth) but I noticed they are alittle noisy. Hopefully, you'll be back in an Accord! They are much more solid.

NewAKI
06-20-2002, 03:56 AM
When i sold my 89 LX-i, she bout me an 90 eclipse (but i got screwed by the dealership and now the engine is fried) then i got and 86 and that got stolen and now she bought me an 92 corolla (the eclipse and corolla is a graduation present)

Jdub07
06-20-2002, 08:41 AM
:mad: :rant: :burn: MOTHERFUCKING THEIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These dirty little bitches that can't get a job can't hold their own have to go and take our shit. I hate little punk bitches,...I had traffic school last night and when I got out (10:00pm) there were these 4 little kids like 16 years old hangin out at my car. One even had the balls to be leaning on it. I walked up and said :wtf: are you doing around my car, and you get the fuck off it. They tried playin it off like they had the car next to mine and were waiting for their friend to show up cause he had the keys. So I hung out for a few min. waitin for their friend to show up too. No body came and they ended takin off saying they were going to go look for him....fuckers! I'm taking the explorer tonight.

DrMunky
06-20-2002, 09:21 AM
If I ever catch a thief in action, he better hope he's armed because I'll kill him. I hate those fucking bastards.

Maydnaella
06-20-2002, 12:50 PM
God! that sucks!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! :mad: thieves.....:rant:

Mike89Accordcom
06-20-2002, 02:06 PM
Man that sucks. I wish they could prevent that shit. Like that new movie coming out Minority Report, where they stop murders before they happen. Be cool if we could stop all car jackings. I hate thieves.

ACCORD EX
06-20-2002, 03:16 PM
:( :( :(

stick around man ! :sadwave:

MIKE

88accordlxi
06-20-2002, 09:02 PM
dude i know exactly how you feel. last december i went to go play pool with my buddy. parked my car went in for like half and hour came out and it was gone. cops found it 2 days later with my system gone and ignition ripped to shreds. im just glad i got it back and fixed. driving your own stolen car is like fucking your raped girlfriend.

NewAKI
06-20-2002, 09:22 PM
dont worry i been here since my first car and first 3 gee..... my 89 LX-i...... and i will still be around! thanks for all ur support guys

pimp86LX
06-20-2002, 10:22 PM
sorry to hear..theives blow goat balls!!

whats in that 92 corolla? my sis has an 88 DOHC 1600 and my maw has a 87 SOHC corrolla, both have balls, but alas....not a honda ......

3geez!:bow: :bow:

88WhiteLX-i
06-20-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by 88accordlxi
dude i know exactly how you feel. last december i went to go play pool with my buddy. parked my car went in for like half and hour came out and it was gone. cops found it 2 days later with my system gone and ignition ripped to shreds. im just glad i got it back and fixed. driving your own stolen car is like fucking your raped girlfriend.

FUcking thieves:rant: :mad: I like the analogy though...

Inabj2
06-21-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by DrMunky
If I ever catch a thief in action, he better hope he's armed because I'll kill him. I hate those fucking bastards.

My friend who is an advanced martial artist was lucky enough to catch a thieve in action. :devil: Lets just say he got 6 inches away from the car before being stopped cold. The thief wasnt killed or anything like that he was just thought a lesson.

Jareds 89 LX-i
06-21-2002, 12:17 AM
Oh man, that really sucks. I feel for you. I can only imagine what it must be like to walk out and find your pride and joy gone, and then to find it all stripped and totalled. :( Has to be heartbreaking....

Hope things work out for ya. Good luck with the Corolla for now...and hopefully you will be able to find the right 3g someday. ;)

I HATE fu**ing thievs!! :badass: :ego: :chainsaw: