PDA

View Full Version : Colored tires

gruvmstr206
06-19-2002, 10:34 PM
You guys like those tires with the colored strips on them? Was this just some kind of fad? If you peel out they will leave a colored mark behind. Thoughts?

Jims 86LXI HB
06-19-2002, 10:44 PM
I know which one's your taking about, BG-Goodrich. I never thought about what color their burnout's leave hehind:lol

accordboricua
06-20-2002, 09:02 AM
Yes, they are the BF Goodrich Scorchers. They look good if you get to match the car's color with the colored band on the tire. I almost got them, but they were asking for $125 each!! I think $500 is to much for tires. They even offered me to put three different colors in each band, the tire has like 4 bands with color. You can put yellow, blue and red all in one tire. I got a better deal with 4 195/50R16 Goodyear's Eagle GS-D's Ultra High Performance. They stick great to the ground.

nanaimo_honda_accord
06-20-2002, 02:32 PM
who ever came up with these tires must of taken stoopid pills that day. where i werk, we brought them in to sell. we had the red, blue and yellow ones and after having them in stock for a year we sent them back to BFG cuz we didnt sell one set. it was a fad that never took off

accordlx
06-20-2002, 05:55 PM
Colored tires arent even Ricey, they are just plain retarded. Whoever thought this up must have skipped their medication that day.