PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for my 3gee

tuner4life
09-28-2003, 05:18 PM
Hey i was wondering if yall had any ideas for my car check it out at www.cardomain.com/id/shadowzcc Im also wanting to know what color i should do the trim with white, blue or yellow my car is blue. Also could people post pics of their 3gees with molded bodykits? thanks.

1988starter
09-28-2003, 05:44 PM
Well to start welcome. Next get a 92 civic intake real cheap off ebay and slice 3-5 inches off the filter pipe end that way it will only cost about 40 bucks. Second both of those bodykits are well very ugly I would not go with either. Third remember the search button and that is all looks good now start modifing it.

tuner4life
09-28-2003, 05:56 PM
What bodykit would you prefer. and what color should i do the trim with and the interior and also the engine bay.

PogiLXI
09-28-2003, 05:59 PM
I say save ur money on any mods, and Turbo it.

tuner4life
09-28-2003, 06:02 PM
Yea i am eventually going to turbocharge it after i bore it out.

89AcCOrDmike
09-28-2003, 06:53 PM
okay this is what i would do if i had your car, appearance wise...

I would keep the trim black, and make the interior black because i think that color blue would look good sittin on some black or gunmetal 18's, not to mention you'd probably be the only guy that had a car that looked like that, and it wouldn't be like every other car. Not to mention it would look tyte as hell. lower it about 2", and smoke out the tail and corners and such, and get a 20% tint on the windows. That's what I was going to do to my 3gee, but i had the brown color, so thats just my 2 cents

tuner4life
09-28-2003, 07:52 PM
Thats what i had in mind but i was going to paint my car grey but i decide that that was too expensive so i was just going to paint i back the color code. That is probably what i will be doing thanks, but i dont know about making the interior black i mean do you think i could just do white accents or something? And a white engine dress up kit or should i just leave it the way it is and just paint the interior black?.

Mike89Accordcom
09-28-2003, 11:15 PM
Turbo too pricey and too many problems in time. Just start out with some tint, rims, and a drop.

3G Jester
09-28-2003, 11:23 PM
also intake. run some searches. there are ways to make CAI [cold air intakes] and short ram intakes for EFI and Carbed 3geez. is a little custom work. but its fun. since theres crap for after market parts for us.

MattsAccord
09-28-2003, 11:56 PM
5 speed swap.

PogiLXI
09-29-2003, 04:44 AM
5spd swap, and DONT bore it, That would be good for NA, but boring out a motor to Turbo it, Ur pushing it! heh,

tuner4life
09-29-2003, 09:08 AM
well i can get a rally good deal if i bore out my engine like half off.
O and Another question does anybody here know anything about a 90 Honda Prelude cuz my friend has one and it started leaking antifreeze out of the back of the motor realy bad we both looked at it but we couldnt see and hoses or anything. if any of you guys can help us out on this thanks but if you cant then back to the topic.

PogiLXI
09-29-2003, 09:16 AM
Check the Watter pump, They Can get holes in them! heh. Check the oil for any Coolent in it. Check all ur hoses, It could be a head gasket, and the coolent is running down the back, But That may Lead to coolent in the oil, Depends on how the head gasket is blown. Do a compression test, to see if there is air leaking thru the head gasket, and anywhere else. Take off the Rad cap and Look to see any bubbles while doing the compression test, bubbles= Bad head Gasket. uhhhhhhh cant think of anything else right now.

tuner4life
09-29-2003, 09:21 AM
This is what came to mind now i was going to repaint it the stock color (wich is blue) cuz its loosing the clear coat all over the place, and then im going to get some gunmetal 17" rims and then im going to tint the windows as dark as i can. Then im going to get an alluminum spoiler (wich some of you guys might think its a total waist of my money but i lik the way they look) Its called an EVO III spoiler. Im also going to lower it 2". Maybe in the future im going to get a body kit for it. As for the interior i want to go with some yellow or white accents i just cant decide yet help me out with that and write wich color you think i should use.

tuner4life
09-29-2003, 09:24 AM
hey PogiLXI
We tryed to look underneath the motor but it was hell to get a jack under there but we looked every were but we couldnt see anything but the motor is starting to knock now.

PogiLXI
09-29-2003, 09:43 AM
you may have blown the motor, and blew a hole in the block. fook man! heh, knocking and Coolent leak, is it alot????

tuner4life
09-29-2003, 10:12 AM
yea it leakes a pretty good amount of antifreeze

PogiLXI
09-29-2003, 10:38 AM
yah, I would say blown head gasket, a REAL bad one. if theres a hole in the block, the motor would sound ALOT worse then a Kock.

tuner4life
09-29-2003, 10:47 AM
yea cuz we didnt know and i asked my dad and thats what he said that it was probably a blown head gasket.