PDA

View Full Version : E-town Official Sign Up---oct 5

3G Jester
09-29-2003, 08:39 PM
Alright kids. here it is. im still not sure where and when we are meeting. but maurice...if you could post that info...thank you.
this is just to find out an exact head count and cell phone numbers for everyone in case someone needs directions or anything.

Travis
Columbia, CT
Accord V6 red Coupe :D
860-460-9493

Bringing one friend maybe in my car.
Caravan with: mark...?

smufguy
09-29-2003, 09:54 PM
Praveen

Creame 3g.

Probably coming alone if not with a friend

Coroncho80
09-30-2003, 12:07 PM
Maurice
Black teg coming with Gay and his black teg, my buddy with the MX-6 GT Turbo, My other friend with his 91 eclipse Turbo, my other buddy with this 96 Jetta VR6 Super charged and my other friend with his Teg turbo. Hehehehe the turbo guys are coming! "Team Korrupt all the way! hehehe :flipa:

Meeting place: Where they sell fast food or where you rent the halmets.

Time: 10 or 11 am. You guys decide. I really dont care.

Forgot to post my Cell #. 215-868-1464.

PhydeauX
09-30-2003, 03:11 PM
I'll probalby show up. But I never make anything definite. Everytime I drive up there I get lost but we'll see what happens. I won't be taking the accord. Even if it does start I doubt it'll make it there and back in one piece. I'll take down some phone numbers or something if I do go or maybe just look for Maurice. I've seen enough pictures of him that I should be able to pick him out of a crowed, provided he's dressed like a chubbly little girl or squirrel with big nuts ;).

andy

Coroncho80
09-30-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by PhydeauX
I'll probalby show up.
andy

Man, get out of here with that BS. You always say that you're gonna show but never does. I hate you!~ :(

smufguy
10-01-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
Man, get out of here with that BS. You always say that you're gonna show but never does. I hate you!~ :(

man..... you say that shit about anyone who misses just one meet. U retarded big freak :D :flip: anyway andy, if u follow the directions i gave you u aint gonna get lost, its pretty straight forward.

i am gonna be there pretty early around 9 if possible and haul my friend over there too.

PhydeauX
10-01-2003, 09:19 AM
Hey I was actually at the last e-town meet. Though I over slept a little, got there after the racing had filled up and wasn't in the mood to hang around and watch. So I wasn't there very long and I wasn't very social, I guess you can count that as not showing. Think that was the only time, unless I made some post when I was drunk and don't remember.

andy

Coroncho80
10-01-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by smufguy
man..... you say that shit about anyone who misses just one meet. U retarded big freak :D :flip:

:devil:

Low Tek
10-01-2003, 12:35 PM
where and when is this e-town meet?

I might want to go.. i am in oregon

3G Jester
10-01-2003, 12:39 PM
its new jersy man.

lets meet 10:30

Coroncho80
10-01-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Low Tek
where and when is this e-town meet?

I might want to go.. i am in oregon

Meeting time: 10:30 am
Place: EnglishTown Race Track
When: 10/05/03

Here is the simplest i can make it to be

PEOPLE COMING FROM NORTH JERSEY

1) Get on RT 9 South and Pass Rt 18 Over pass.

2) Make a RIGHT onto Union Hill Road (the road kinda curves and shit) <<This is after Kilmer Dr and Rt 9 intersection>>

3) Make a RIGHT onto Pension Rd (this is the intersection after Kimberly Ct)

4) You will see the raceway park on ur right (Old Bridge Airport is right across from it)

PEOPLE COMING FROM OTHER STATE (NY, CT & PA)

1) Take NJ turnpike I-95 South and get off on EXIT 9 and take RT 18 South

2) On Rt 18 South, look for Signs for Rt 9 south. (the Exit is after Rt 18S and Sunset Ave Intersection). <<This exit has a car dealership right across from it>>

3) Make a RIGHT onto Union Hill Road (the road kinda curves and shit)<<This is after Kilmer Dr and Rt 9 intersection>>

4) Make a RIGHT onto Pension Rd (this is the intersection after Kimberly Ct)

5) You will see the raceway park on ur right (Old Bridge Airport is right across from it)

Raceway Park
230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ 07726

Phone:

http://racewaypark.com/

smufguy
10-01-2003, 02:35 PM
Im gonna bring two more of my friends with me :D

Side note: man............ i went to see my car today and gosh its lowered and the exhaust is gonna be put in tomorrow. I might have bad negative camber if i dont get the control arm put in but u will see how it looks.

Coroncho80
10-01-2003, 04:46 PM
Side note: man............ i went to see my car today and gosh its lowered and the exhaust is gonna be put in tomorrow. I might have bad negative camber if i dont get the control arm put in but u will see how it looks.

Ok ok ok. I can see this one coming. I bet you that I WILL see a post here on friday or Saturday at the latest, saying that you're car is not done, run out of gas, the muffler felt, etc .....

Ok Mr. Patel. I cought your game alright!

jk man :D

Hey, where is the rest of the ppl? Mark, Jhonny, etc......

PhydeauX
10-01-2003, 05:17 PM
Gas.. my car don't need no gas... I'll be taking my jetta.. burning oil the whole way. Its alot more reliable then a certan other car I own. Wether I or not I make it there by 10:30 is another story though. If I remember right it takes about an hour to get there, and I don't see me getting up at 9 on a sunday.

andy

smufguy
10-01-2003, 06:20 PM
Ok ok ok. I can see this one coming. I bet you that I WILL see a post here on friday or Saturday at the latest, saying that you're car is not done, run out of gas, the muffler felt, etc .....

Ok Mr. Patel. I cought your game alright!
jk man :D

Hey, where is the rest of the ppl? Mark, Jhonny, etc......

Hahaha kiss my Indian Ass my Mexican Friend http://www.angelfire.com/super/typesdragoon/Smileys/kissass.gif

3G Jester
10-01-2003, 07:04 PM
maurice i PMed mark. give him a call. and tell him to let me know if he is going. jhonny we know is going hes the one that told us plus hes been on the board since lord knows wheen and is only a n00b cause he never posts and is never around as far as i know. i havent gotten to ask hostile java if hes going. any body else in the area?
steve and rob are out i beleive.

RobT5580
10-03-2003, 07:11 AM
Yeah i was gonna go but then i found out a family event was planned but as of today im not doing either because so far all of my exams have been horrible. Im so pist because iv been doing non stop school work and not getting good results. So looks like i will have another exciting weekend studying and doing homework. And i asked steve before and he said he had to work so i dont think he is planning on it either.

Sorry guys but Uconn is not cheap and i want to get out of school as fast as possible.

djsbon
10-03-2003, 07:43 AM
yeah i'm gonna show up around 1 or 2.. i get off of work at 12, and then i'll speed straight up there..

mauricio, we still going to philly tonight? i think my big handed friend is coming as well..

-grey

Grant2k
10-03-2003, 08:38 AM
if i don't have to work i'll be there.

Coroncho80
10-03-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by djsbon
yeah i'm gonna show up around 1 or 2.. i get off of work at 12, and then i'll speed straight up there..

mauricio, we still going to philly tonight? i think my big handed friend is coming as well..

-grey

Yeah dude, Stop by my job around 11:15 pm or so and we can just head down there.

I know for a fact that Chris (Civteck) is going so I just thought to let you ladies know :D

markmdz89hatch
10-03-2003, 09:43 AM
Anybody feel like picking up a hitch-hiker along the way?

http://www.3geez.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Coroncho80
10-03-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
Anybody feel like picking up a hitch-hiker along the way?

http://www.3geez.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

U need a ride for real? 3 Jester is coming down here. I think he could pick you up or something. Right Jester??

markmdz89hatch
10-03-2003, 12:11 PM
Oh yeah, just to stick with the theme:

Mark

Coroncho80
10-04-2003, 02:07 PM
Sup guys, I dont know if I'm going or not. We installed the new tranny with stage 4 CM clutch and my pockets are flat out empty :( I dunno what im gonna do because I'm meeting Chris (Civtek) to trade some parts that I really really need for my car. I might just drive up there and stay outside to get the parts and head back out. This shit sucks. Shit always gotta come up at the last minute :rant:

3G Jester
10-04-2003, 09:19 PM
bitch! oh well. ill be there. probably around 10 or earlier.

guess what... i got my CAI installed today!!!!! sooo sexual. sounds soooo nice. especialy at like 5k rpms or higher...ooooo

any ways. ill be down there about then and ill start calling people before then as i get closer.

smufguy
10-05-2003, 05:11 AM
YO maurice, its only $20 right? I will pay it so u can get in Bro. Dont worry, no matter what, ur gettin in. :D

NOTE: Im leaving my apartment right now. OOOOOOOOo my car is gonna look sooo darn good after the car wash. hehehhe

Grant2k
10-05-2003, 05:45 PM
now that it's over is there another thread? i never found you guys. did anybody see Jonny O run an 11.4?!!!!!!!!! or the Volvo wagon that made 581hp on the dyno?

PhydeauX
10-05-2003, 07:35 PM
I never found anyone either. I thought I saw coroncho.. but he disapared before I could find out. I did see jonny run the 11.4, too bad it wasn't enough. I went looking for him in the pits but didn't manage to find him. Did he pack up and leave after his run? I didn't get there till almost 2 and I pretty much stayed at the wall by the 330 mark for the whole thing. I was the tall guy with the long brown hair, black hoodie, and sun-glasses. I would have liked to see what that volvo would have done if he had managed to get a good launch. Does anyone remember what jonny's mph was?

andy

HostileJava
10-05-2003, 07:37 PM
How'd this go? Wish I coulda made it.

3G Jester
10-05-2003, 08:33 PM
it was sooooo badasss.. praveen, donny [praveen's friend] and i were chillian for a long ass time with jhonny o. he's an awsome guy. i got some great pics of his car and him and his TIME SHEET :D those will be posted int he next few days or so when i get the film developed.

after praveen ad donny left i walked around a bit and got to talking with a fellow AV6 owner [98 coupe..whaddya know?!?] but hes endorsed.....problem is.,.,hes got all this extra crap he just doesnt need lying around his house! :D im getting a primed black widow II rear bumper and projection head lamps for........180 :D i died when he named that price. but holla! shipping would be more expensive then the drive down there....but there is a big ass car show sat. oct 25th at asbury park contenvtion center in NJ im going too...so im going to go to the show and see what else i can pick up for hella cheap :D

ill start a new thread when i get those pics up. then jhonny o can tell you about his a20a3 beast himself.

and for the record. he ran 35 lbs of boost today.

smufguy
10-05-2003, 09:04 PM
well i was there when he ran 11.6 for first qualification against the pro civic and then ran 11.4. We even took (actually Travis took) a pic of his time slip. Jhonny is an awsome fella. Man...... grant, u were there????? WHy did u not call us? and andy, i wanted u there bro. My car is running way too rich, Im getting 27 miles a gallon in a city.

Alright, November is gonna be fun, Jhonny is gonna be there and you guys better prepare yourselves for this thing.

3G Jester
10-05-2003, 09:15 PM
those toyo tires posters made the trip worth while though :D
my mom asked where the tires were... :lol

PhydeauX
10-06-2003, 05:36 AM
Where the heck was jonny in the pits? I though I had walked through all of them looking, around 3pm. I had figured I'd just find jonny and I'd probalby run into the rest of you there.

andy

Coroncho80
10-06-2003, 06:40 AM
I aint gonna say nothing. I'm still trying to fix my car :(

Praveen, didn't grant called you? I gave him your number man.

3G Jester
10-06-2003, 02:11 PM
he didnt call either of us

Grant2k
10-06-2003, 02:38 PM

Praveen, didn't grant called you? I gave him your number man.
my friend put it into his phone and then accidentily turned it off or something.

smufguy
10-06-2003, 02:58 PM
he was on the last lane near the fence away from the track. He was the 3rd car from the left right after the car show barricades and the entry for the drag cars to return back to the start line or the pits.

I cant wait for travis to get the pics back. man........ its gonna be wonderful.

Maurice: any update on ur car bro?

LoKo498
10-06-2003, 04:01 PM
DAMNNNN, I forgot that this was yesterday :( DAMNIT!

Coroncho80
10-06-2003, 04:49 PM

Maurice: any update on ur car bro?

It seems that I gotta change the shift linkage and tight the motor mounts. This stage 4 clutch is a bitch man. It grabs like a biachhhhhhh. I'm driving like a nooby now. Car shutting off in the middle of traffic ( Embarrasing).

Tomorrow I'm taking it to my mechanic to see what he tells me. Dude, friday, saturday and sunday were the days from hell man. You guys didn't wanna see me the way i was during the weekend. I wanted to kill somebody. I even cried of anger and disapointment that I couldn't do anything about it :mad: not cool man. But hopefully, I will take care of everything this week. I will keep you guys posted :wave:

Grant2k
10-06-2003, 05:21 PM
stage 4 clutch + the street = bad idea. especially for everyday driving.

Coroncho80
10-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Grant2k
stage 4 clutch + the street = bad idea. especially for everyday driving.

Everyday driving?? not my car bro. My car is in the garage most of the week. It just comes out during the weekend to cook some rice and then back to the garage :D

Don't get me wrong. I love how the clutch feels. It grabs so danm quick and hard that it peels of in every gear if I wanted to. I just gotta get used to it, that's all.

Grant2k
10-06-2003, 05:58 PM
Everyday driving?? not my car bro. My car is in the garage most of the week. It just comes out during the weekend to cook some rice and then back to the garage :D

oops, i forgot about the Buick. but still, i think a stage 3 would have been enough.

Johnny O
10-06-2003, 06:41 PM
MY mph was 125,you guys could see the results on nhraimport.com.

3G Jester
10-06-2003, 09:20 PM
yo johnny! pics are in development :) be on soon......then maybe you can tell maurice about your *awsome* flywheel and kick ass clutch hahaha.....

as for you maurice? drop a stage 4 in the buick maaan. :D

smufguy
10-07-2003, 04:53 AM
what is your full name Jhonny? That website is a maze bro.

Johnny O
10-08-2003, 04:35 PM
My full name is Johnny Ortiz.