PDA

View Full Version : To paint or Not to Paint

Iceburn
09-29-2003, 10:04 PM
Hi there,

here the pic of my car

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/388000-388999/388445_4.jpg

Now i can int an acident so the bumper is dammage.... now it need to be re painted....

so i need a suggestion...

weather to let it black as ita was.... or make it white....

it make it white then what about the side bars... they r also black make them white too....
or if u have a car to show me.....all the help is welcomed....

Thankz

3G Jester
09-29-2003, 10:43 PM
i would get it all painted white. if you like the black trim....have it removed before painting and put back on after. if you dont then have it painted white.

nice accord man. clean and the tint job is REAL nice from the pics

3G Jester
09-29-2003, 10:48 PM
also.....

welcome to the board! :wave: i think your our first from the united arab emerates. particularly.....dubai.....

we would love to see more pics of your car! is it the JDM B20 engine? from what i can see in the pic the side turn signalslook a little dark....which leads me to beleive they are JDM....if so....get us some more pics of your car and the engine!! JDM is soooo kick ass.
anywho. welcome !!! :wave:

Mike89Accordcom
09-30-2003, 01:29 AM
ya do the mirrors, side moldings, and bumpers white. It will flow and look real clean.

danronian
09-30-2003, 08:26 AM
I would do it if you are getting the whole car painted, but if you are just going to use a spray can, the whites won't match.

Iceburn
10-01-2003, 07:23 AM
noacually not the whole car.. i was thinking for just the bumber and side marks....

what u suggest to do it by self, or go to the shop.....

Dibbs
10-01-2003, 10:06 AM
Go to a shop. Paint jobs done at home can look really ugly if you are not a professional, or at least know a lot about painting.