PDA

View Full Version : <-- New

Art 1
10-02-2003, 05:32 PM
I'm new, I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but, ya know.... I know nothing about cars, so if I come off as an idiot, it's because I am.

MrBen
10-02-2003, 05:34 PM
Appreciate your honesty! :D

Welcome to the board, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

MIK3
10-02-2003, 05:46 PM
Yes, ask away. We will definately answer your every question. Welcome to 3geez.com.

Vinny
10-02-2003, 06:06 PM
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here. Learning about cars takes time, just go with the flow

johndej
10-02-2003, 06:11 PM
well first off this should be in the newbie introductions..................... lol, just messen w/ ya man. its cool that your nice and upfront about not knowing too much, atleast you found the BEST place on the web to learn stuff abour your car. for a start, i'd recomend that you read the manual that may have come w/ your car and the FAQ section on this board. also, if you have a question that you think is prob already common knowledge, try using the search function cause chances are its been asked before, if not, feel free to ask.

blazin3gen
10-02-2003, 06:21 PM
This thread has been shutdown due to breakage of rules...................

hahaha whats up man!! glad to have ya and yea i like how upfront u are! again glad to have ya and please feel free to ask away also Please try to use the Search bar on top so people dont yell at u for posting somethin that has been posted recent again man welcome :wave:

DeathRat
10-02-2003, 08:05 PM
Welcome....We all had to start somewhere to learn about cars though. I found this particular site through a friend's referal. I haven't regreted joining yet & have even decided to give a little back ($$$) to this site for all the great info available here.:super:

BITESIZE
10-02-2003, 08:38 PM
You're not an idiot, just ignorant and unkowledgeable about cars. If you have any questions, we are all here to ask your questions......I'm a firm believer of (there is no such thing as a stupid question. Because that's what a question is for, to learn, and I am on the boards to learn, i wouldn't be here if not, and so should you be.)