PDA

View Full Version : Got F*!KIN JACKED!!!!

N-Man
10-03-2003, 09:18 PM
I GO TO A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME AND WHEN I GET IN MY CAR MY FUCKIN WINDOW WAS BUSTED AND MY FUCKIN RADIO AND MY FUCKIN AMP WAS GONE. THIS IS THE 2ND FUCKIN TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED IN LESS THAN A YEAR!:burn:

MrBen
10-03-2003, 09:42 PM
Sorry to hear that! Next time, save up some money and invest in your own homemade security system. Rig up your car to shoot a needle into their face, see how the f*ckers like that.

bobafett
10-03-2003, 10:48 PM
soryry to hear that shit. i gutted my car after my shit got jacked the first time! :D

kicker1_solo
10-03-2003, 11:02 PM
Maybe the next time you will learn to bolt everything down. If it's bolted down, they won't take it.

blazin3gen
10-03-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by kicker1_solo
Maybe the next time you will learn to bolt everything down. If it's bolted down, they won't take it.

yea right man! they will still find a way to maybe even steal the car to jack the shit

but sorry about your news man its happened to me twice already too

Vanilla Sky
10-04-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by blazin3gen
yea right man! they will still find a way to maybe even steal the car to jack the shit

but sorry about your news man its happened to me twice already too

then bolt the car down, y0

N-Man
10-04-2003, 06:11 AM
I think whoever stole my shit knows me. they broke the same window that i had replaced last time. they took my radar detector the 1st time n left the radio and everything else. the window is the thing thats costin me the most money. the radio wasnt nothin but 150 n the amp was soo old that it probably didnt have any value. i am glad that i had took my $700+ worth of subs out of my trunk, so i do have somethin left. N im also happy that they left this nice handprint on my windshield which im goin get dusted today...

od2681
10-04-2003, 06:53 AM
man i know this dude who bolted his stuff....they just fucked up his amp and left...broke the glass..cutthe wires and shit.....see i wouldnt kill these motherfuckers....i would torture thier asses....i would cut open their stomachs but not all the way...and then put salt and spices on em

Admiral
10-04-2003, 07:35 AM
:devil: Find them, Cut them, Drink their blood in front of them.:omg: J/K

Bloodlust
10-04-2003, 08:46 AM
Damn that really sucks, sorry to hear about that. It must be someone who knows u if it was broken into twice. I'd get yourself an alarm system that way the next time they do it you can catch them and make them pay for the last two times. Fucking theives :burn:

Vanilla Sky
10-04-2003, 09:16 PM
you... a really good alard system will go a lot farther than you would think... oh, and chek into that window film that eric (pos carb) had his car fitted with

3G Jester
10-04-2003, 09:50 PM
also hold a gun to the heads of your friends untill one of them confessess. good way too.

IWLSF
10-05-2003, 09:03 AM
Time for an alarm bro. When I got robbed the first time, I knew I needed one and I got an alarm a week later. It's recently been upgraded to a Crimstoppers pager alarm now, so good luck breaking in without me seeing! Oh ya, add the 2 sirens, nice and loud..

HondaBoy
10-05-2003, 02:56 PM
ah, the old stereo jacking. this truely sux ass! my friends car got broken into a few weeks ago and they jacked his brand spankin new head unit he had for like 2 or 3 days! he just got a new 1000watt amp also. they also took his 2 fosgate subs and the box. so now he has a broken window and luckyly, our friends grandpa had a fairly new head unit and gave it to him. i gave him back his 8in jensen bass tube to run off the back speaker outputs from his doors. well, hope things turn out good for you man. and one word of advise, dont show off you shit! this gives people incentive to steal you good stuff. also, i advised my friend long before he got his nice system to get an alarm cuz his car is parked in the front of his house by the street. mine i dont realy have to worry except in public. mine sits in the back yard behind the electric gate.

N-Man
10-05-2003, 07:57 PM
i do have an alarm. apparently it wasnt too effective. it wasnt even goion off like it should have.

toastyghost
10-05-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Admiral
:devil: Find them, Cut them, Drink their blood in front of them.:omg: J/K
I'm all about doing some satanic rituals on car electronics thieves but you gotta catch'em first.. therefore should put a LOUD alarm with a distinctive noise. Even if the cops don't get them, you'l know it's yoru shit going off and man I swear if i eve r catch some bitch cashing in the fifve finger discount on MY shit it's time for toilet plunger rape.

k-roy
10-05-2003, 10:52 PM
I am with the Saudi Arabians on this issue. Catch a thief and cut their hand off. Catch him again and cut off the other one.

kicker1_solo
10-05-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by blazin3gen
lol, dude, trust me I know. If the shit it bolted down it'll stay in the car. I hate it when I find stuff bolted down, and that's why my whole system is screwed, bolted, or tied down. My cousin even welded his amps into his pickup. :D

pimp86LX
10-05-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by kroy
I am with the Saudi Arabians on this issue. Catch a thief and cut their hand off. Catch him again and cut off the other one.

it seems harsh eh...but daaaamn if i got my hands chopped off i'd be scared to just take a shit.

HondaBoy
10-08-2003, 03:07 PM
well, i know i havent realy had my shit stolen realy, but i would be pissed like a mofo! i did get my expensive lowrider bike stolen from my house when i was younger. just as an example. anyway, if me and my friends find out who stole my friends stereo system, we will beat the living shit out of them. theives need to be treated to a good lesson learning be what ever you can throw at them. thats realy shitty of someone to steal you stereo. anyway, like i said, hope things will turn out for the best for ya.

PortugalFocus
10-10-2003, 08:20 AM
here's mthe best thing to do.... bolt it down. And TAKE PICTURES!!! get price listings for the products online and in retail... skeep them on file so if your stuff does get stolen, you can report it to insurance..... they wont give you a cent if it isnt bolted down.......

-Nelson

blok2400
10-23-2003, 09:23 AM
Also with the right alarm somone should be able to see what is going on and most of the time they will run. Think if your going up to a car and the alarm gose off and every ones lookin at you and they see you break a window. They will probaly call. If you just break the window real quick and hop in they wont. I hear Viper makes good alarms but i may be wrong.

Dustin Imports
10-23-2003, 09:54 AM
http://www.scarletscarab.com/images/hooks2.gif

take some metal straps...sell at home depot..like metal ribbon with holes for nailing or screwing...

wrap sub box on all for corners (amp can be done up as well) with the metal ribbon (think measuring tape w/ holes) bolts those down to box or nail (small nail/screws)

then on the back (or even bottom) of box, jb weld (cold weld) soem industrail fish hooks to the sub..

so that you cannot see them.

also have box mounted to back of trunk so they ahve to reach in for the box...

well they will be suprised when about 5-8 fish hook, hook into there hands and they are stuck alot worse than super glue.

so either they get caught trying to steal the box, or if they are ballsy enough, they can tear their palms out or worse.

either way they are fucked,

this is a registered trademark of me, I came up w/ this...

blok2400
10-23-2003, 05:11 PM
lol thats acutally not a bad idea i would be quite satisfied seeing some worthless theif get "hooked"