PDA

View Full Version : For All The Race Fans

PortugalFocus
10-09-2003, 08:32 AM
We all love cars. That is something we share in common. But how much of a race fan are you? Maybe this will help figure that out....

http://www.prestage.com/Fun+and+Games/You+might+be+a+racer+if/default.aspx

MIK3
10-09-2003, 08:53 AM
Cool. Some of those apply to me. Sweet.

NXRacer
10-09-2003, 09:28 AM
- You wash your car like it was your firstborn child, you tend to its needs like it was your own body, you protect it like it's your family, then you drive it like you stole it.

- You understand racing is a way of life, not just a means of transportation.

BDaccordguy
10-09-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by NXRacer
- You wash your car like it was your firstborn child, you tend to its needs like it was your own body, you protect it like it's your family, then you drive it like you stole it.

wow, that quote fits me like a glove.

MIK3
10-09-2003, 04:09 PM
Amen. I was almost going to use that for my signature it fit me so perfectly.

PortugalFocus
10-09-2003, 08:30 PM
-The requirements you give your real estate agent are (in order of importance): 1) 8 car climate controlled garage with an attached shop. 2) Outside parking for 6 cars, a motor home, a crew cab dually, a 28' enclosed trailer and a 34' 5th wheel. 3) 3 phase 220V outlets in the garage for your welder. 4) A grease pit. 5) Deaf neighbors. 6) Some sort of house with a working toilet & shower on the property - or - hookups for the motor home.-

I am looking for a home and I said my garage had to be heated with a shop and have at least room for 4 cars

-You sit in your race car in a dark garage and make car noises and shift and practice your heel and toe, while waiting for your -motor to get back from the machine shop. -

.......I have done this....... rediculously often

Grant2k
10-10-2003, 06:56 AM
"You understand racing is a way of life, not just a means of transportation"

but racing isn't a form of transportation. racing may physically transport you from one end of the track to the other, but you don't race to go places, you race for fun.

i did enjoy that though.

Vinny
10-10-2003, 07:00 AM
You sit in your race car in a dark garage and make car noises and shift and practice your heel and toe, while waiting for your motor to get back from the machine shop.

HaHA