PDA

View Full Version : Website Update

87accordlxi
10-11-2003, 07:01 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about the 86-89accord.com website. I am still working on sorting out which information I want to be included in it, and I still have to talk to Marc about some of the finer details and logistics of putting this project together. This will be alot of work, both for me and the folks who decide to enter the website design contest.

If anyone has any comments or suggestions for the site, let me know here.

3G Jester
12-09-2003, 08:10 PM
how about buying the rights to 86accord.com, 87accord.com as well as 88.....as we all know 89accord.com is taken however it would be great if we could get these other site to link directly to 86-89accord.com or to here.

i know that myself...on a whim to find info on my car typed in 89accord.com for shits and giggles. boy was i amazed what came up and where it led me [automotive forus at the time]

just my .02

87accordlxi
12-16-2003, 05:38 PM
I believe 87accord.com is taken as well.

And I'm sorry you were led to AF :rofl:

doug
12-21-2003, 11:02 AM
as the owner of 87accord.com I'd be interested in hearing anything you might want to create. i.e. like some big linked network. At this time I'm not interested in selling the domain as it was created to present the adventures of one 87 accord hatchback to the cyberaccord community.

87accordlxi
12-21-2003, 03:28 PM
Well, the website development got pushed back a bit. We were planning on using Foundation money to develop it, but instead we had to pay (alot) to renew our VBulletin license so we could upgrade to the new board software.

I don't think we'll puchase other domains, but I would like to link everyone's sites together eventually.

doug
12-21-2003, 06:29 PM
Well, the website development got pushed back a bit. We were planning on using Foundation money to develop it, but instead we had to pay (alot) to renew our VBulletin license so we could upgrade to the new board software.

I don't think we'll puchase other domains, but I would like to link everyone's sites together eventually.

This is my second visit since the new web board software update and first impression is it loads quicker and has a better standard "look" I like it.
This particular software is very expensive, so I know some/alot of someones put a big chunk of change (cash) into it.