PDA

View Full Version : JOHNNY O's 10.4 SEC. 3g and oct 5th e-town!

3G Jester
10-11-2003, 11:42 PM
OK kids! long awaited pics of the famous and elusive 10.4 second 87 accord hatchback with its STOCK a20a3 ENGINE. these pics were taken at raceway park in english town new jersey on oct 5th.

i will let johnny o do the honors of informing us on his 35 pound boosted bitch.

johnny with his hatch
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/johnnyo1.txt

stock.
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/johnnyo2.txt

the interior. note the electronics under the dash, the switches in place of the A/C radio gauges and crap.
AND the STOCK speedo :D
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/johnnyo3.txt

SOmething for pearldrop to consider for his wagon......
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/lambo4thgen.txt

some of the FINE scenary....:super: :pimp:
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/humer1.txt
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/hummer2.txt

More to come!! but i have 56k and it takes for ever so ill do more later tomorrow or even later tonight. enjoy!
:wave:

Hash_man_Se_i
10-11-2003, 11:53 PM
Nice... that 3g is just nuts! 10sec?! shiiiiiit!

3G Jester
10-12-2003, 12:11 AM
well here are some nice looking cars! i wonder what the are.....
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/skyline1.txt
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/skyline2.txt
look kinda new dont they? :D

well whadda know! its a 98 AV6 coupe just like mine!! cept his is limited edition midnight pearl and leather interior :rolleyes:
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/av61.txt
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/av62.txt
sooooo clean. great interior. nice guy too. im buying a spare rear bumper [black widow II] from him and projection head lamps and PIAA headlamps all for $225. hes sponsored and had all this extra shit lying around. the projectors had only been on his car for a few weeks when the company sent him the lights that are on his car now. they wont even be available for the Av6 till enxt year but he got a pair early. sooo bling. 400 when they come out.
once i get into the air force [ship out feb 10th] im going to spend a well spent 1k to get my entire intorior redone in black leather :D i loved the 3g with the pheonix red [r-51] and the black interior...such a nice combo. i want it for the AV6. any who...
more pics on the way.

BLIIIIIIING
http://www.geocities.com/jesta384/hydro.txt

3G Jester
10-12-2003, 12:14 AM
damn exceded allocated data transfer. check back later guys. the links work..dont worry bout that one :rolleyes:

HostileJava
10-12-2003, 05:24 AM
I'm sure it will all look much better when I'm not looking at little red x's.

smufguy
10-12-2003, 07:40 AM
man............ send me an email of all the pics travis. [email protected]

guaynabo89
10-12-2003, 07:57 AM
Congratulations on hitting tens with your hatch:super:

You think you can hit nines and lower?

What more are you planing to do to get it quicker?

Anyone offer any sponsorship offers for you yet?

od2681
10-12-2003, 08:10 AM
i cant see

3G Jester
10-12-2003, 08:37 AM
yeah sorry about that. geo sites suck. cause of all the people trying to veiw it i go over my user allocation real quick

praveen---do you want the .jpg pics of the .txt files?

bobafett
10-12-2003, 09:07 AM
if u email them to me i will also host them. i have 3gb data transfer, so i dont think these pics will use that up lol

3G Jester
10-12-2003, 10:25 AM
praveen check your mail

TJ89Accord
10-12-2003, 10:32 AM
yay red X. Geocities sucks for pics. Just use imagestation.

SteveDX89
10-12-2003, 10:47 AM
Open a cardomain account, open a cardomain accout, open a cardomain account. Solves all the problems. I can't see the pics.

od2681
10-12-2003, 11:53 AM
yea send me email [email protected]

thegreatdane
10-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Hell yea, nice engine! How many HP's is he pulling? :)

Vinny
10-12-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by TJ89Accord
yay red X. Geocities sucks for pics. Just use imagestation.

not just any read x , a 10.4 sec red x. Just have to use your imagination

zero.counter
10-12-2003, 01:44 PM
Bad Ass, hey Johnny O, when are you and Sean of 3Geez gonna race...;)

Also, anyone with the pics can send them to me and I will host them. PM Me....nevermind, I see them now.

Coroncho80
10-12-2003, 01:53 PM
El carro de Johnny no es STOCK! probably stock internals but that hatch is not stock :rant:

I still can't believe he go in the 10's. That's just plain crazy man. The fastest 3g that I've ever seen :wow:

RobT5580
10-12-2003, 03:08 PM
Yeah im surprised if the 10.4 is right cause i read 11's in another topic although i saw it run 12's last year its hard to break into the 10's. Maruice did you go to the meet? I still wish Justin could have run his car because he had a really nice set-up and design as far as the piping and manifold.

adams86lxi
10-12-2003, 04:28 PM
can you guys see them yet or is it just me because my small red x just turned to a big red x and i really want to see them!:D

buzzbomber88lx
10-12-2003, 04:31 PM
i can't see them either but man I want to! Is that a 10sec. 8th or 1/4????

iloveJDMblackrims69
10-12-2003, 05:52 PM
yeah 8th or 1/4?

guaynabo89
10-12-2003, 05:52 PM
Thats quarter mile boyz.

88LXi68
10-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by guaynabo89
Thats quarter mile boyz.

:lol

Johnny O
10-12-2003, 06:27 PM
I am soory guys,but I ran a 11.4 not a 10.4,but doing some changes for Nov 2,16 should if everything go well low 11's or high 10's

guaynabo89
10-12-2003, 06:28 PM
still a very good time. what more do you have in store?

zero.counter
10-12-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Johnny O
I am soory guys,but I ran a 11.4 not a 10.4,but doing some changes for Nov 2,16 should if everything go well low 11's or high 10's
It's still awesome, kudos to Johnny O!

Johnny O
10-12-2003, 06:38 PM
I have done some work on an intake

IWLSF
10-12-2003, 07:13 PM
11.4 on 35lbs? LoL...

88LXi68
10-12-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by IWLSF
11.4 on 35lbs? LoL...

Its FWD limited. If his trap speed is 140mph then that means he is losing all his time at the start and through 2nd gear. You forget that it is a FWD application and slicks can only compensate for so much unlike your AWD Eclipse.

IWLSF
10-12-2003, 07:44 PM
Like I said, 11.4 on 35lbs? LoL, I'm well aware it's FWD. I'm also aware Honda's running 10's arent boosting half of that, and they use the same drivetrain in generally a lighter car. It's just the weakness of the al'mighty A20.

zero.counter
10-12-2003, 07:47 PM
It's just the weakness of the al'mighty A20. :lol
Better watch out for Sean of 3Geez for that comment!

:flash:

IWLSF
10-12-2003, 07:53 PM
Yeah yeah, whatever. He's as human as I am. I dont talk bullshit like other people around here do and I dont warrant anything to get me banned. On a side note, do we have any pics or videos of Sean's achievements?

TJ89Accord
10-12-2003, 08:01 PM
cool I can see em now. Nice 3g. Who cares if its gotta boost 35PSI :).

tim

zero.counter
10-12-2003, 08:02 PM
Yeah yeah, whatever. He's as human as I am. I dont talk bullshit like other people around here do and I dont warrant anything to get me banned. On a side note, do we have any pics or videos of Sean's achievements?
You do know I am being funny! :lol

He had a thread showing his engine bay and some of the guys have seen it.

IWLSF
10-12-2003, 08:04 PM
I'm not talking about that, I'm talking timeslips of his 14.9 or his 190whp and 250ft-lbs of tq?

3G Jester
10-12-2003, 09:35 PM
yo praveen you crack hoe where my pics at!?

smufguy
10-12-2003, 10:39 PM
dude travis, he did not get it back yet bro. So once he gets his shit back, i will post it up. or email it to you so u can post it. Anywho, i did not get ur pics bro. :(

Sean
10-13-2003, 12:16 PM
I'm not talking about that, I'm talking timeslips of his 14.9 or his 190whp and 250ft-lbs of tq?

What you want me to actually break out my max effort motor sitting in the corner ? dude this motor in my car now is a play toy. id like to see your ecplise make half as much power at 13 psi of boost. dont say it can cuase i know it can't. lets get this triaght. ive got no reason to bullshit. i think your jealous striaght up. people have seen this car whoop ass. nobodys except you doubts it. im not claiming its a 13 second ride. it should get there once i fix my traction and clutch issues.

but seriously. the big gun will be comming out in spring. then johnny-o will have to deal with a full wieght coupe running low 10's high 9's. and i plan to drive it everyday. ad that will be on just a smidgen over 25psi of boost. im not saying anymore but this motor is gonna flat out make more power then you ever thought possiable.

But until you get something in a 3g making remotely as much power i think you should STFU

goldyaccord
10-13-2003, 12:32 PM
uh oh........

Sean
10-13-2003, 12:44 PM
IWLSF

On second thought. Im compeltely sick of your shit talking. i think its time you either put up or STFU. ill be glad to come run you precious eclipse anytime you fee like driving to a half way point. no race gas no intercooler no water injection no slicks. ill run that eclipse. and after i get done whipping its ass im gonna laugh in your face.

I'm pretty sick of zero.counters BS to. when have either of you guys done anything but talk shit. far as i can tell you guys have penis envy. grow up or get off the board. maybe ill just asked to have you banned for your contiuning and disruptive antogonistic behavior. dont think i dont remeber shit.

As it stand jonny-o has the fastest 3g in the country. i dont care if it takes 40 psi of boost to get there. heres what i have to say He's running the numbers and your sitting at home talking shit.

Shit talking mother fuckers. thats what you are. bunchs and piles of BS. just STFU until you can go faster. thats all i wanna here. you either go faster or basically you shut up.

Johnny thats a slick ride. im not sure your being entriely truthfull about everything done to the motor and the wieght of the car but hey a racers got to have his advantage. anyways ill be looking forward to driving out some time late spring early summer and runnig heads up.

until then you are the 1/4 mile king !

:bow:

HostileJava
10-13-2003, 12:58 PM
Can't wait see it sean, remember to TAKE VIDEO!!!

goldyaccord
10-13-2003, 01:06 PM
Word....

Sean is as straight as it comes to about the numbers and turbo buildup. He's got a degree for mechanics. In my book, he's the shit. I want to be like him and I'm sure I could speak for others but. lets not start flaming all over the place here okay?

The eclipse is in it's own world. dont try to compare an Eclipse versus a a20. the a20 is very promising. I don't know it for myself but the fact that it's an Cast iron closed block, I know for a fact it's going to be a GREAT motor.

SteveDX89
10-13-2003, 01:07 PM
I wanna see the damn pics!!

HostileJava
10-13-2003, 01:13 PM
Email the pics to me and I'll host them. HostileJava at zdial dot com

zero.counter
10-13-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Sean
I'm pretty sick of zero.counters BS to. when have either of you guys done anything but talk shit. far as i can tell you guys have penis envy. grow up or get off the board. maybe ill just asked to have you banned for your contiuning and disruptive antogonistic behavior. dont think i dont remeber shit.

Look, Sean of 3Geez. Is that not who you are? You take that title and become defensive and start lashing out on people for no apparent reason. By responding like that, your hostilities are making the board look like a war zone and giving a bad rep to the board for possible future members and current alike.

I see that you have not changed up any and still setting bad examples by breaking rules. The "BS" thing is a personal attack on my character and is done with no evidence whatsoever. All you have is speculation on me, no absolute proof.

If you could just stop for a minute and practice the rules of the board that you defend and gain some modesty, that would make up for the negative posts that you have given in defaming my character. Show me error in my posts and I will gladly STFU as you say. If not, you can call BS all you want until the end of time for all I care. You don't know me, so until so, cut it out.

I don't post on boards to boost my self-confidence and image like some others since I get that from my friends-coworkers-family-fellow classmates, I post because I wish to share knowledge and exchange ideas and such. I feel that you are seriously violating the rules of the board and should be reported for doing so.

Member Conduct

1. You will not post any messages that are discriminating, obscene, hateful, threatening, or otherwise in violation of any laws.
2. Fellow Members are to be treated with respect at all times.
3. Disputes originally arising with other members off the board must stay off the board.
13. If you would like to get a hold of one member in particular, DO NOT post a thread on the board. Use a private message instead. Threads that are directed to only one member will be locked or deleted at the moderator’s discretion.

Sean, please show some respect and/or at least dignity towards your constituents. Be classy when responding and make the board a gem among others. If you wish to carry this on further, let us bring the administration into this fray to discuss alleviating the issue at hand and not corrupt this thread further.

On top of that, I did post a :D indicating a bit of humor with my post with IWSLF. Right there, you went wrong with your "STFUs" and "BS" comments.

BTW, I do believe both you and Johnny O and have congratulated both of you. As a matter of fact, in an old thread, I congratulated you and expressed my extreme happiness with your turbo'ed accord. I do not have envy, you just had a difference of opinion with me and that is where this insuing argument commenced.

Again, I do not talk "shit" so to speak, I merely give my suggestions on helping others with car/audio problems or answering opinions with my own.

Good day kind sir :)

HostileJava
10-13-2003, 01:53 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm.......How did I know that was coming. :D

smufguy
10-13-2003, 03:53 PM
This goes out to IWLSF.

Replies of IWLSF.

11.4 on 35lbs? LoL... << This comment was unnecessary and poinltess and downright laughing at someones face for their hardwork and progresss instead of trying to have a decency of appriciation.

""Like I said, 11.4 on 35lbs? LoL, I'm well aware it's FWD. I'm also aware Honda's running 10's arent boosting half of that, and they use the same drivetrain in generally a lighter car. It's just the weakness of the al'mighty A20."" << What do you know about the A20 block brother? Do u know it like Johnny and Sean?? Its given you dont know shit about the engine itself and thats why u bought an eclipse. NO wonder.

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking timeslips of his 14.9 or his 190whp and 250ft-lbs of tq? <<< You dont need visual proof for everythying in this world to believe in this something, just so that u believe in something that u have not seen yet is not blindness. Give some respect for the man who knows much more than you do and has spent countless hours in research to get to the place where he is now with his A20

I dont know where you are or even if you are keeping up with this thread after making such a remark. It was utterly dissapointing esp when it comes from a person who is a foundation member. Follow your duty as a foundation member cause u aint settin a good example.

IWLSF
10-13-2003, 05:09 PM
I was more of laughing at the fact that I cant believe he was boosting that high. To see a car take that much boost and not be something sponsored by big name companies is insane, but regardless, 11.4 isnt impressive, and I think Johnny knows it too. Didnt someone say he hit 11.4 @ 140mph? If that's the case, he should be running a 10 flat, or somewhere close in that area, and it's a damn shame he's losing nearly 1.5 seconds to traction, that's ridiculous.

Oh yes, since you all will misconstrue what I just said as well, it wasnt meant as ridiculous as in BS.

I'm not your brother, and sure, I guess I dont know anything about the A20. Just that the cast iron and closed deck can handle very high amounts of boost and it's mind boggling shit doesnt break. You all can think all you want, but I am not some kiddie sitting at home eating my Kid's Cuisine while playing with my G.I.Joe's. I can bust out certifications just like anyone else, but that doesnt make me any smarter. I wont mention words like ASE, or Tech, or Dealership...no I wont do that. I'm just a troll, yes. I'm a kid that reads stuff online and acts smart even though I cant change my own oil *rolls eyes*.

I bought an Eclipse because I have serious aspirations about speed and I'm not willing to be the creator in a new field (modifying 3G's). Oh yeah, and not to mention the fact my 3G is carb'd and I do not want headaches of converting to EFI, and THEN begin working on a swap or even putting money into a motor with 200k. Seriously...if you didnt own a 3G and you saw so many people investing thousands into a motor with 200k, what would you say? I'd like my race cars to atleast last so I can get my money's worth, the 3G can stay as a daily driver, instead of investing money into a car that wont sell NEARLY what I put into it.

So what if I'm a Foundation Member? I'm not any more special than anyone else here, I just had the care to help Marc out and see this site prosper. Foundation members arent any more special than normal people. You lecture me on my posts, but then you see a moderator swear like a madman and say nothing? I can atleast keep maturity in the area and not reduce myself to a low level to argue online.

Oh and EXCUSE me for asking for proof. I guess nobody here claims to have this and that swap or make so much horsepower and yet have no proof. Oh yeah, I forgot all the kids on this site are so mature and all tell the truth. Just because he's a Moderator and quite the inventor in the field doesnt mean stories cant be exaggerated huh? And no, I am not implying anything along those lines. But do you remember the 110mph statement? You do realize 110mph would clock a low 12 ET correct? Call me all the name's you want oh mighty Moderator but you arent setting an example, you never have with all of your arrogance and short temper.

All I asked was to see proof and you got defensive. What did I ask by the way?

"On a side note, do we have any pics or videos of Sean's achievements?"

and

"I'm not talking about that, I'm talking timeslips of his 14.9 or his 190whp and 250ft-lbs of tq?"

Where did I say anything REMOTELY offensive. I dont understand why you got so defensive at such a minor remark. And then you pull my DSM into the fray, a car that makes 195chp and 205lbs stock? There goes your arrogance again, getting in the way.

So how is it you will be able to hit low 10's or high 9's on 25lbs, whereas you wont suffer any problems like Johnny O does?

"then johnny-o will have to deal with a full wieght coupe running low 10's high 9's. and i plan to drive it everyday."

That alone sounds more offensive to Johnny than anything anyone else has said. Saying he is essentially making the car wrong and you can do it better than him? Yeah, I post such offensive comments, lol. I dont need to say anything else to this Moderator. Even though I clearly havent said anything offensive, I think this forum will work in his favor and have me banned because he'll be "right". I'm done here.

IWLSF
10-13-2003, 05:14 PM
2. Fellow Members are to be treated with respect at all times.

Nice job Mr. Moderator.

Johnny O
10-13-2003, 07:14 PM
IWLSF mine mph was 125 and comparing all wheel drive to front wheel drive ,is like comparing apples and oranges.I have tons of respect for diamound stars because alot of mine friends drive them.It does not take much to get the cars to fly and no tire spin.I also have an all wheel drive turbo Celica that will spank your eclipse.YOu must also remember those guys who are running those # are running bigger turbos then I am,but next year I plan on maybe running a bigger turbo.As for Sean there is no way you can have a street driven 9 or 10 sec. car.It is easy to get to the 12's but once you start trying to get down low that alot more hp.On paper everything works,but on the track it is different you start running into failures and parts start breaking.You or I may not never break into the 9's because of a lot of things.Sean you are crying about the price of a new clutch just wait until you start breaking big things,and you are not going to go fast if you are getting things from the junk yards.It cost alot to go fast and you are going to need alot better turbo then that junk yard one.I am not worried about you as for catching up to me.SORRY

IWLSF
10-13-2003, 07:23 PM
Okay 125mph, still capable of 10's easily, I didnt once compare AWD to FWD, I am well aware of the differences. I didnt bring my car into this at all, Sean did. I dont go around bragging about it because it's running like shit right now, AFC is needed.

FYI, I was talking about this with Matt on AIM, but I'm curious, what turbo are you using? I cant believe it can boost that high, and I'm curious what you shift at, that 35lbs would take forever to spool fully. Care to answer, heh?

Johnny O
10-13-2003, 07:30 PM
I am still getting tons of wheel spin off the line,and I am using a Turbonetics cermanic ball bearing turbo size I cann't tell with a small exhaust housing which can boost that high instantly.I am shifting at 7500 ,but anything higher you can run into valve float.I have stock valve springs.I can leave the line at 20lbs if I want.

Sean
10-13-2003, 08:25 PM
no im bitching about the high prices of shitty clutchs. ive got far deeper pockets then you think. just becuase im budget orionted doesnt mean i cant or wnat make alot mroe power. id still like ot know exactly what type of dyno your pulling 400whp on. as i siad no trouble catching you. itll happen come spring. and a dialy driven 9 second car. not a problem either. boost makes it so easy to do. currently im just tied up with to many other projects going on so until i get those finished my car takes a back seat. rest assured i will be running a dual disc clutch. cryo treat trans ( maybe ill have it built up by liberty trans) i dunno. axles are a snap and easy to get the drive shaft shop has already quoted me on those. $400 each. as for the rest of the car there far more in store. but instead of doing what every one else does im gonna fix the chassis issues first. as for the almighty AWD yeah it does get great traction. but im sure i can get to the et's i want without slicks or AWD> but hey you never know whats cooking in my garage.

as i siad be ready come spring. im gonna drive out there and whip ass.

smufguy
10-13-2003, 08:54 PM
Sean, i think he mentioned Dynojet.

od2681
10-13-2003, 08:56 PM
can someone email me those pics

Sean
10-13-2003, 09:19 PM
well if it was a dyno jet then id say it most likely overrated by at least 75hp. that makes sens with the ET MPH etc hes posted. get a pull on a mustang dyno with an eddy brake. itll be far more accurate

as for turbo selection. thats a riot. if your blowing the tires away got a bigger exhuast housing. youd proboal pick up 50hp easily and take some heat out of the engine. ive got the sinking feeling your running a to4e in the 70mm range with a .48 t3 turbine housing. as the turbine housing is the big bottle neck. increasing your spool up time would save the tires and destrees the engine while freeing up HP by dercreasing back pressure into the motor.

as for my turo sitting in the garage with the rest of the parts. well i could tell you but its a secret. LOL. its a to4 compressor with a t3 .70 a/r turbine housing. its flowing in the neighborhood of 800cfm so you can figure out which wheel ill be using. i might go to an 80 a.r turbine if it bottle necks the motor enough., who knows. as for the rest of the engine. well ive got some gifts laying around. im only waiting on rods to arrive at the moment. the trans i have is going for cryo treating end of the month and ill be in dealings with clutch masters since act is a bunch of knobs.

but we could talk about cylinder head flow but i digress. its nice having your own flow bench though. im sure ill be pushing roughly 400hp WHP come sprin. ive got alot of parts to test between now and then to make this combo work right.

see you in the spring. until then enjoy having the title.

n88accordLX-i
10-13-2003, 09:37 PM
As for Sean there is no way you can have a street driven 9 or 10 sec. car

SW has a 9 second street supra, full leather interior, A/C stereo, all the goodies, but he also has like 6 other cars

Sean
10-13-2003, 09:46 PM
ill be honest ill be turning it down for daily street use. but sinc eim going to make 3/4 of my power with boost itll be easy to tame. im sure by that time ill be forced into using race gas but who knows.

bobafett
10-13-2003, 10:07 PM
lol sean ur insane !:D keep up the good work!

goldyaccord
10-13-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by bobafett
lol sean ur insane !:D keep up the good work!

indeed he's inSAAAANE! 400 hp is crazy. I would just be happy with a 12 sec et unless I wanna go faster. but then Lets just wait till I get to that 12 sec et and i'll decide if i wanna go faster or not.

:D:D:D:D

k-roy
10-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Those are some good lookin cars in the pics. Whats up with wasting film, or memory on Hummers though?

smufguy
10-14-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by kroy
Those are some good lookin cars in the pics. Whats up with wasting film, or memory on Hummers though?

the pics were taken using a disposable cam and they are of the chicks on top of em, not just the hummers. Ask trav, he knows :wave:

smufguy
10-14-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by n88accordLX-i
SW has a 9 second street supra, full leather interior, A/C stereo, all the goodies, but he also has like 6 other cars

supra: 3.0L, Inline 6, DOHC, 24V, RWD, 6 spd

A20: 2.0L, Lateral 4, SOHC, 12V, FWD, 5spd

You cannot compare a Supra and a A20 on the same scale. :huh: :werd:

bobafett
10-14-2003, 06:01 AM
haha when u put it that way it sounds harder ;)

Grant2k
10-14-2003, 07:10 AM
seeing them in person, i have to say, those hummers were loud as all hell. my head hurt when i walked by them.

smufguy
10-14-2003, 12:27 PM
Swear to God the hummer was basically thumping to every damn low beat. but god damn the hummers were deep and loud and the chick in black was too damnnnnn fineeee with her tan lines. OH HELL YEAH BABY :D :flash:

SteveDX89
10-14-2003, 04:29 PM
Hey smuf, if you're talking about the A20 in our cars, it's not a flat 4. Just thought I'd point it out in case someone got confused and started thinking they had a boxer engine. :D

goldyaccord
10-14-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by SteveDX89
Hey smuf, if you're talking about the A20 in our cars, it's not a flat 4. Just thought I'd point it out in case someone got confused and started thinking they had a boxer engine. :D

I caught wind of that too. I then thought about saying something but i got too lazy at the time :D

zero.counter
10-14-2003, 05:05 PM
I'm sure it was a mixup and he meant to say "In-line" 4. ;)

Coitis1
10-14-2003, 05:29 PM
jesus, a 10 sec. 3g, u gotta get those pics working agian!!

smufguy
10-14-2003, 06:19 PM
yeah i meant to say lateral 4, and i did not mean the BOxer 4. :D.

Yo Coitis, its 11.4sec buddy. Trav messed up the title on it.

Grant2k
10-14-2003, 06:54 PM
the boxter is not the only flat 4, it's based on a 60 year old volkswagon engine and subarus use horozontally opposed engines. and i know i'd take a WRX over a boxter.

SteveDX89
10-15-2003, 03:07 AM
Boxster's have flat 6's. Horizontally opposed engines have about 3 names. Horizontally opposed, flat, and boxer. They all mean the same thing.

Grant2k
10-15-2003, 06:34 AM
oh i was reading it wrong and read boxer as boxter every time. my mistake.

mjimenez
10-15-2003, 07:28 AM
A lot of shit to read and no pics to see!

Probably the 10 seconds A20 doesn´t exist and everybody is going crazy writing bla bla bla....

come on guys, be smart.

Coroncho, conoces al tipo de los 10 s? O será solo un bocón?

Grant2k
10-15-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by mjimenez
A lot of shit to read and no pics to see!

Probably the 10 seconds A20 doesn´t exist and everybody is going crazy writing bla bla bla....

come on guys, be smart.

what are you talking about dude? did you read the whole thread? there are pictures in the first post of the car, it's an 11 second, not a 10, and i have personally seen it run those numbers myself.

3G Jester
10-15-2003, 07:57 AM
i hate it when people say V4 makes me wanna cry.

but geocities suck and has limited bandwith bull shit. so im uploading them to praveen as i type. but i have 56k and that sucks my sweaty balls so it got anothrt 45 minutes to go or so.....anywho. check back later

guaynabo89
10-15-2003, 08:41 AM
O será solo un bocón?

No, el hombre sabe lo que esta haciendo y esta en los onces.

The pictures aren't showing up cause its on some server that doesn't do to well when many people try to see the pictures thats why theyre always red x's.

I saw only a couple the frist day and since then all I get are x"s

3G Jester
10-15-2003, 09:56 AM
upload successfull. they are currently in praveens mailbox. just waiting on him. [smufguy for all you n00bers]

*EDIT*

CAN YALL JUST SHUT THE HELL UP??!?!?!?!?!

i made this gah-damned thread to show some hot pics of some hot cars and to highlight johnny'os boosted ride. LET THIS TURBO WAR CRAP GO. THIS IS A F@#$ING THREAD TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT JOHNNY O HAS. FIGHT ON ANOTHER THREAD. THIS IS A PIC AND INFO THREAD NOT A
"MY......TURBO....IS BIGGER THAN YOUS!''

LET THIS CRAP GO FOR GODDSAKES./ its annoying like little children debating whos dad can kick the other dads asses.

go measure shoe size on another thread.

this is for my *magnificent* photography skillz with a disposable camera and for johnny o's turbo to get shown off for his 15 minuites. [15 min. of fame for all you retards]

Sean
10-15-2003, 10:22 AM
ehh the car i lighter then 2000lbs he claims. thats for sure. taking the interior out drops the wieght to 2000lbs. that car is drilled like swiss cheese.

Vinny
10-15-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by 3g Jester
its annoying like little children debating whos dad can kick the other dads asses.

These 2 kids are argueing over who'd dads bestter and it goes on and on.......
1st kid "My dad has a better job......."
2nd kid "Well My dad has a cooler car.........."
1st kid "well my dad can beat up your dad........."
2nd kid "Oh yeah well my mon's better than you mom"
1st kid "I know my dad told me":flip:

Sorry but I had to throw that one in

Grant2k
10-15-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Vinny
These 2 kids are argueing over who'd dads bestter and it goes on and on.......
1st kid "My dad has a better job......."
2nd kid "Well My dad has a cooler car.........."
1st kid "well my dad can beat up your dad........."
2nd kid "Oh yeah well my mon's better than you mom"
1st kid "I know my dad told me":flip:

Sorry but I had to throw that one in

hahahahahahahaha

Coroncho80
10-15-2003, 01:53 PM

Coroncho, conoces al tipo de los 10 s? O será solo un bocón?

No lo conosco personalmente pero lo vi correr el año pasado. Tremenda de vala! hahahaha 11 segundos is fast in my book.

Sean .............. Chill bro. What's your whole point? to prove that your car can go faster then his? or to prove that he is wrong or lying in something he said?? I really wanna know because if you dont have a point, then cut it out. Oh yeah, nice sleeper you got there ;)

For those of you that don't believe Johnny, I saw him run last year in one of the meetings that we had in Etown. His shit if fast; period!

HondaSi88
10-15-2003, 04:34 PM
can someone post pics pf the 10 sec hatchback

Johnny O
10-15-2003, 05:19 PM
Sean,I have the spec. on my turbo but I will tell you or anybody else,it is between me and my tuner.If I was you I would stick with the Supra,more power ,more displacement,and good interals.Putting the 3 gen on the back buner is sinful.I hope all your ideas in your head will work when you actually do them.

smufguy
10-15-2003, 05:30 PM
Excuse me NOOBS, you guys are a lil gettin on my nerves. Travis change the damn Title of the Thread Bro. ANd for u New guys, 11.4 sec Hatchie exists so stop bickering.

Coroncho80
10-15-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by smufguy
Excuse me NOOBS, you guys are a lil gettin on my nerves. Travis change the damn Title of the Thread Bro. ANd for u New guys, 11.4 sec Hatchie exists so stop bickering.

Thanks Smuff. Well, now that that's very clear can we see some pix of the 10 second hatch?

Sean
10-15-2003, 05:37 PM
its not a matter of beliveng how fast his car is. i dont doubt that. its the wieght and hp i question. look at the hood. total swiss cheese. if the rest of the car has ben even remotely wieght reducded like that then it should weigh like 1700lbs. thats my point. my point is that if i add say 5-7 psi of boost and drop the wieght to 2000 lbs i could be knock on high elevens. as for the turbo specs being secret well thats just BS. hope i dont see the car. cuase as soon as i eyeball the turbo ill know what it is and what it came from. no point in keeping a secret like that. kep it real.

Johnny O
10-15-2003, 05:40 PM
OK guys I will stop going back and forth with your future 9 sec street driven racer.Sean do you live around here or on the west coast,how's the weather over on that side?

Sean
10-15-2003, 05:43 PM
johnny im out in the midwest. and as i siad. i have yet to break into my goody box and pull out the big guns. right now im wiating to here back on a gt30 garret from RayHall. wiat til spring.

smufguy
10-15-2003, 05:43 PM
Sean me and travis were there and we saw the official window sticker on his rear window (side window) read 1900lbs. BUt thats the requirement or something, he said something about weighing a lil more than 20**lbs.

As for the weight reduction. THe insides of the car has nothing but just custom made floorpan on the rear end with a fuel cell like u know for regulations. You gotta look at it or I have to take a lotta pictures of his car on NOV 2nd using a Digital cam and send them to you for evaluation.

Johnny O
10-15-2003, 05:44 PM
Gant2k do you snowboard alot?I will hope to ride alot this year.My brother is working on a sponsorship from Burton.I been riding for about 13 years.

Johnny O
10-15-2003, 05:49 PM
By looking at it you can tell its size or config.but wheel sizes and other things you can not tell by looking at it.Different setup is your own setup in what you want it to do.

Johnny O
10-15-2003, 05:55 PM
Sean the only thing about Drive shaft shop axles they are not really that strong.Unless you are making a crazy amount of hp,Honda axles from the dealer are extremely strong.I use Pep boys axles and I only broke 2 and they are lifetime warannity.So you broke one return it.

Johnny O
10-15-2003, 05:58 PM
What the hell is there to do in the Midwest?At least you can that the car out in the middle of nowhere and test the car .

Sean
10-15-2003, 06:23 PM
there only some many wheels avaible in the various inducer and exducer in a given MM for any of the turbos out there.hene even if you had a rediculous impeer etc it still would be easy ti figure the rough CFM for a given compressor turbin housing. im more or less curious why its taking so much boost to run 134 MPH. the other thing thats got me curious is why are you revving to 7500rpm.you can talk with me Via email about your setup. if you dont want to air things out here thats fine. from the sounds of it the engine is ineed of headwork to say the least. and cam work to. just email me well talk via email. im not sure on the final combo of cam head etc im gonna run. thats what dyno's are for.

Grant2k
10-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Gant2k do you snowboard alot?I will hope to ride alot this year.My brother is working on a sponsorship from Burton.I been riding for about 13 years.

i've been riding about 7 years probably but i never get to go too much. these past couple years i've gotten out more than usual. my family isn't into it so i have never been to any big resorts, just Mountain Creek here in New Jersey and the Poconos, but that means i know how to ride ice hard core so the day i get some powder i should be able to rip it. hahaha. i just like to have fun doing it and i'm no pro so i'm happy riding my old Burton A Deck and i just upgraded to 2002 Freestyles last year for my birthday. before that i was the only guy left on the mountain in Low Backs. it's all about cruising the mountain and having fun. sorry for the book and getting so off topic. IM me sometimes, i'm always on. Y2Grant.

and Sean, i want to say that i don't think Jonny's "secrets" are BS because you should know that many racers won't give up their specs on things like that and i don't blame them. you know racing is competative and if you have something that works you don't want to let it out.

Sean
10-15-2003, 09:54 PM
im not trying to rag but the class's hes running in hes about 1 to 1.5 seconds off the top of the field. im offering up help. i dont want to steal his setup. maybe he might borrow some of mine. you never know what i got cooking. valve train tricks head tricks i have access to the ( i cant say the brand ) cam testing lab. etc etc etc. im near the motorcity. if theres a engine in it i can guarentee somebody out here can make a part for it.

smufguy
10-16-2003, 07:08 AM
you see the way i see it is that this 3geez board has created not only enthusiasts but also a bond bwt ppl we have never ever met or even known of until the day we meet each other here on the forum or at meets. So i would not say stealing ideas, but more like sharing for the betterment of others, its not just the car thats takes u to the winning line, its also the driver, so i would say you guys helping each other out is more like team members having different ideas, but putting them in a combined action.

NOTE: I hope i did not sound gay if i did, well :flipa:

Grant2k
10-16-2003, 01:53 PM

NOTE: I hope i did not sound gay if i did, well :flipa:
it's ok Praveen, because you are gay.

AccordEpicenter
10-16-2003, 03:08 PM
notice hes running a btm i think? I bet he could get more power with better managemant... What do you guys think?

smufguy
10-16-2003, 03:13 PM
i hate u grant :D

blazin3gen
10-16-2003, 03:13 PM
I think its about time to **loads shot gun** KILL THIS SHIT!

Grant2k
10-16-2003, 03:42 PM
i hate u grant :D

hahahaha i am such a horrible person. i remember last year when i repremanded somebody for using gay in a derogatory sense. what a hypocrit. i suck. but seriously, you're gay.

Coroncho80
10-16-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Grant2k
hahahaha i am such a horrible person. i remember last year when i repremanded somebody for using gay in a derogatory sense. what a hypocrit. i suck. but seriously, you're gay.

Praveen gay?? Just because he tought that driving a stick shift with his ass was better, doesn't make him gay. Or does it? :stick:

Johnny O
10-16-2003, 05:44 PM
Grant2k Mt creek is a cool mt. I went there one year for a contest head by Stimilon.IT was coll had a good setup and good halfpipe.

Johnny O
10-16-2003, 05:52 PM
No disrespect Sean,but my tuner been in the scence for a long time,when both us were in diapers.He has a 7 sec car and tunes many more,he built and tuned the Moroso Honda before he quit.The dyno I use was at eastside in Wallingford.Our motor does not flow as well as other motors.I know many tuners on the east coast so I do not really need your help.

MrBen
10-16-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Coroncho80
Praveen gay?? Just because he tought that driving a stick shift with his ass was better, doesn't make him gay. Or does it? :stick:

ahahahahahahaha! :lol :lol

Johnny O
10-16-2003, 06:14 PM
Accord Epicenter I ran a MSD 6al box and blaster coil,with a Haltech standloan system.It controls my fuel and spark.I lock out my distrib.

guaynabo89
10-16-2003, 08:24 PM
I ran a MSD 6al box and blaster coil,with a Haltech standloan system.It controls my fuel and spark.I lock out my distrib.

You ever think of going with electromotive to get a more reliable spark?

smufguy
10-17-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Coroncho80

Im gonna kill you and Grant when i see u both on Nov2nd. You bastards :rant: :flip:

buzzbomber88lx
10-17-2003, 11:58 AM
hell yeah i get to see the pics finally and damn that awesome!! I wanna put a t3/t4 hybrid on my celica and run 18psi on stock internals.
What is the list of my mods jhonny?????????????? and how much work did it take to make the turbo and all the piping and such??

buzzbomber88lx
10-17-2003, 11:59 AM
hell yeah i get to see the pics finally and damn that awesome!! I wanna put a t3/t4 hybrid on my celica and run 18psi on stock internals.
What is the list of my mods jhonny?????????????? and how much work did it take to make the turbo and all the piping and such??

3G Jester
10-17-2003, 12:15 PM
yo praveen! were the pics at i emailed them to you!

adams86lxi
10-17-2003, 01:18 PM
Here i will post the pics of the hatch back i just saw them and saved them real quick!

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/382000-382999/382073_33_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/382000-382999/382073_34_full.jpg

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/382000-382999/382073_35_full.jpg

ENJOY:D

Sean
10-17-2003, 03:05 PM
No disrespect Sean,but my tuner been in the scence for a long time,when both us were in diapers.He has a 7 sec car and tunes many more,he built and tuned the Moroso Honda before he quit.The dyno I use was at eastside in Wallingford.Our motor does not flow as well as other motors.I know many tuners on the east coast so I do not really need your help.

lol the head flows just fine. if you changed a few thing in your cam grind youd pick up an easy 100hp with less bost. but wtf do i know ive got a dyno cell flow bench chassis dyno and full tunning suite with access the stock gm, honda,ford,mitsubishi,nissan,toyot ecm plus accel dfi,haltch,fast,motronic ecm's. plus ive got some serious brian powered engineers handy. believe me the amount of mental hp im surrounded by everyday astounds me.

i might have just a small clue about what i speak. if you tunner was as good as you cliam at 34 psi of boost you'd be running nines. oh btw find a better dyno. dynojets are a joke. get a mustang 1750 de itll hold 800hp. and accurately pull 1600hp. there good dynos and the oem's use them.

HondaSi88
10-17-2003, 05:44 PM
Johnny O i don't know you but its always good to see hatchbacks put down RIGHT!!!!

I wish all this turbo talk and other projects were jumpin off when i had my hatchback.,,,, I would've kept it!

Coroncho80
10-17-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by HondaSi88
I wish all this turbo talk and other projects were jumpin off when i had my hatchback.,,,, I would've kept it!

That's exactly what I say! :lol Oh well, I got my little LS/Vtec turboed hoopty. ;)

Justin86
10-17-2003, 06:23 PM
Nice finally get to see some red X's of this 10 sec beast. :lol: Looks bad ass.

Sean
10-17-2003, 06:37 PM
its not a 10 second car. it runs 11.4

Coroncho80
10-17-2003, 06:38 PM
its not a 10 second car. it runs 11.4

He was just being sarcastic, sean :lol

HondaSi88
10-18-2003, 03:45 AM
Coroncho80 i know you spent a hella lot amount of money on your car! And I have spent almost 6 3g's worth of money on my integra.........If i would've kept my 3g it would've been the fastest thing on the street!
But its a good learning lesson!

HondaSi88
10-18-2003, 03:47 AM
ooooo way way way off topic you told me awhile back you had the hook up on parts. I need a good CAST IRON manifold for my b16! Something that could handle a beatin
thanks

Sean
10-18-2003, 08:19 AM
check out the drag turbo kits. they use cast iron manifolds.

Coroncho80
10-18-2003, 01:10 PM
check out the drag turbo kits. they use cast iron manifolds.

There ya go .......... Sean knows. Sean really knows :eek:

Johnny O
10-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Guaynabo electomotive systems are not too user friendly,I am thinking of using a different stand system next year and MSD has not given me any problems,it has no problems with spark or lighting the clyinders.

Johnny O
10-20-2003, 06:00 PM
Sean,I was talking to other board members you need to chill out and get over the fact that you are not the only one with a turbo set up and that you are not the only you who knows what is going on.You also need to show respect to other peolpe,weather it is there first time or seasoned vet.Other people have tried to do work on there car and you should not or have the rite to critize anybodys work.You need to remember it is not the first day on the paper route for everybody.Until you produce some #'s or make it on other web sites you should respect others.Everybody is trying with different set ups and go for them.I personally think you should shut your mouth.GOOD BYE

Coroncho80
10-20-2003, 06:38 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! that hurt me and he wasn't even talking to me :D but in some sick way, I'm with him.

Jims 86LXI HB
10-20-2003, 06:46 PM
THAT"S IT.

I've had enough of this back and forth bashing business.

If we can't learn to get along

THREAD LOCK

And it will NOT be unlocked either.