PDA

View Full Version : HO-LY shiiiiiit

'A20A3'
10-14-2003, 12:05 PM
well people. i've did something dumb again. my car has a bad starter and has been sitting for about two weeks. i went outside to it to try and get it sart, just because it hasn't run in so long, and it started. whooo-hoooo....nope. i leave my house to go in town to work, and it overheats on a busy-ass road. not straight. so i kill the engine and walk back up the road and get water. i top off the radiator(i think my present on has extremly small cracks in it, causing my coolant to evaporate slowly over time, so i plan to buy a new one)and then i remember that my starter is bad. i sit in the car for a second, hoping that my 3G will turn over. i turn the key, vrooommm. A20A3 back to life. i think my car likes me.:D

another thing, i've been out from this board for awhile and i have a question, what the fuck is this troll shit everyone keeps talking about?:confused:

HostileJava
10-14-2003, 12:30 PM
A troll is someone who trolls the board looking for trouble :D

Interesting Story BTW.

TJ89Accord
10-14-2003, 12:36 PM
Yah do you have a 5-speed or auto? Thats one thing that I like better about standard, if your starter goes, just put it in gear, get a roll, and pop the clutch :).

tim

'A20A3'
10-14-2003, 12:41 PM
ahhhhh...a troll...fuckers...

auto. tsk tsk tsk.

it's all gravy though.:bh:

Dustin Imports
10-15-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by 'A20A3'
ahhhhh...a troll...fuckers...

auto. tsk tsk tsk.

it's all gravy though.:bh: