PDA

View Full Version : Customized 3geez Aluminium Dominoes!!!

Project-LXi
10-14-2003, 12:42 PM
Ok, so a new tech @ my work also runs a machine shop, and has a long list of accoplishments including doing custom work for Harley Davidson and Indian Motorcycles. Lately he has been making customized sets of CNC machined aluminium dominoes. Im going to show him a 3g at a nice angle and have him make the design in the computer. The dots on the back will be honda emblems :) Anyway its a possiblity that I can get more of these sets, and I will post some pics of mine once they are made. They come in an adonized color finish. Once I post pix if anyone is interested they will cost somewhere between 80 and 100 USD for a complete set. I'll keep this updated.

Mike89Accordcom
10-14-2003, 12:59 PM
That's really cool. Something diff.

NXRacer
10-14-2003, 02:00 PM
thats is pretty cool, but i couldnt see spending 100 smackers on a set of dominoes when that would get me halfway to a new motor..... :D

Project-LXi
10-14-2003, 02:18 PM
ok I talked to the guy and if there is enough interest, a group buy would significantly lower that number, which by the way is only going to be $75 per set w/o a group buy, your looking at around $65 with a group buy