PDA

View Full Version : Delivery 3g

Not like a rock
10-15-2003, 01:03 AM
For one of my after class jobs, I drive Chinese delivery. Who else here uses the Accord for delivery?

What is the most effective modification or product you have done or bought to make your car better for work?

Dibbs
10-15-2003, 04:24 AM
I used to deliver pizza in mine while in college.

k-roy
10-15-2003, 04:31 AM
I used to deliver m*r*j**nn* in mine.
Replace the * with vowels and you get the idea.
No more of that for me.

NeubJ
10-15-2003, 07:53 PM
My friend's dad/mom own a chinese joint and he delivers for them. His car stinks!! I bet yours does too. :lol

I think you should upgrade your brakes/rotors-Since you are doing alot of stop n go.

Not like a rock
10-15-2003, 09:14 PM
Actually, the car doesn't smell. I usually drive with the moonroof open, and leave it cracked open when I'm parked at the restaurant.

I'm using an SE-i, so I haven't felt the need for better brakes. The product that I've noticed the most has been getting some nice Dunlop A2s (well, nice for a student/delivery driver's budget).

Cyric_accord
10-15-2003, 09:22 PM
I hate to say this... but I actually did deliver a baby in my car... It was my cousin's second child, and I was taking her up to the hospital... she went into labor sooner than we expected and popped out on the side of the highway.... And no, there is no "mod" I have stuck on to help with it

Dibbs
10-16-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Cyric_accord
.... And no, there is no "mod" I have stuck on to help with it

:lol :lol

Then you're just not trying hard enough!

TJ89Accord
10-16-2003, 06:44 AM
I deliver pizza in mine :). Haven't done any mods that help. Just fix it when things break...

tim

Cyric_accord
10-16-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Dibbie
:lol :lol

Then you're just not trying hard enough!

Well, when I first bought the car, I didn't think I'd be delivering babies in it, thus I never thought about throwing a cool delivery romm-esque modification. And I don't to intend to deliver any more in their, maybe try to make them tho?? :pimp:

PogiLXI
10-17-2003, 05:25 AM
I deliver Wings. Wingsplus in boynton. Really fookin good. yah it does stink up the car, but at least its something good. And I make MAD Cheese. 80 bucks a night, and on the weekend shit! like 100 bucks for only like 5 hours of work! shiz.

I use a spotlight, And Cellphone. Brigter head lights. and yes, the Brake system should be upgraded if it can. FREQUENT OIL CHANGES. along with ATF. ur Tranny takes most of the betting. Check Axles every oil Change. What else. Power Steering. deliver is so harsh on the car.

I use a Buspan to hold all muh food. using the Seatbelt to hold it in. and right before I getout the car, just slide my hand over and unbuckle it, so i can get the food out on the passanger side ( Hatchie here)

PogiLXI
10-28-2003, 10:21 PM
anyone else Deliver????

k-roy
10-28-2003, 10:23 PM
Yea, I deliver. Check out the second reply.

jonrichert
10-28-2003, 10:40 PM
hell ya pizza hut, ok that was a while back, upgraded my headlights so i could see the frickin house numbers

Not like a rock
10-30-2003, 04:10 PM
jonrichert, what kind of lights did you get? I just open up the sunroof and use a flashlight. I'm sure someone's gonna call the cops on me someday for 'scoping out' houses.

Where are you in BC, anyway? I see lots of people doing 3g delivery in PG.

jonrichert
10-30-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Not like a rock
jonrichert, what kind of lights did you get? I just open up the sunroof and use a flashlight. I'm sure someone's gonna call the cops on me someday for 'scoping out' houses.

Where are you in BC, anyway? I see lots of people doing 3g delivery in PG.

hey man, i'm living in kelowna now,going to ouc, but I used to deliver in penticton. i didn't really get the lights for pizza delivery but it probably helped me out a lot. I got a bosch h4 conversion kit and threw some piaa super whites in there.... i love em. i like your flashlight method, never thought of doing that.

deadlight
10-30-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by kroy
I used to deliver m*r*j**nn* in mine.
Replace the * with vowels and you get the idea.
No more of that for me.

OMG you guys...I think Kroy smokes drugs!

k-roy
10-30-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by deadlight
OMG you guys...I think Kroy smokes drugs!

Oh crap. My secret is out. Now I have to track down everyone and kill you all.:smokin: <---thats me

deadlight
10-30-2003, 06:14 PM
That's cool, I'll kill me too.

PogiLXI
10-30-2003, 07:09 PM
I use a big fookin Flood Light, Thanks to every one that paints there numbers the same as there house, And Expects us to be on time. THANKS!