PDA

View Full Version : seroius vacuum line problem!!!!!

89AccordHatch
10-15-2003, 08:23 AM
o, so i starteed removing the lines, i removed all hoses connecting to ccarb, and took out the metal lines. im reading the how to..but do not understand, starting to panic! the diagrams dont show half of the lines that iv taken out....what lines nee to stay in??? only the ones in the diagram??????please help....!!

shepherd79
10-15-2003, 11:21 AM
which HOW TO are you following?
I can help you with it. hit me on AIM: kengury79

BMS
10-15-2003, 11:32 AM
If all else fails you can put it back to the stock setup. It is much easier to go to the parts store and get some vaccuum hose and put them all back on so that you have a car that runs until you figure out exactly what you are doing.

89AccordHatch
10-15-2003, 06:46 PM
holy shit..there must be some crazy differences between the different how-tos'they both say "how to remove vacuum lines" but i sure as hell couldnt do it. i pulled all the lines , mangled some of the steel lines because i was almost positive i wouldnt need them, cut a bunch of the rubber lines. After all that realised, that the 2 how-to's where different. so i got to spend 9 1/2 hours over that fucking engine putting it all back together...i ended up going to auto zone and springing for that red aftermarket vacuum hose cuz they didnt have any stock ones and fixing all the shit i tore up. what a waste of time. I was almost in tears thinking about losing the 3g.