PDA

View Full Version : nwhonda meet sunday 6/23, all are invited!

otterizer
06-22-2002, 02:39 AM
all are invited to the latest nwhonda meet..this will be a beach meet. supposedly we are getting some jetskis to play around with. we will be bbq'ing. if you're interested check these two threads:

info on meeting place:

http://www.nwhonda.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1385

if you are attending please add your name to this thread:

http://www.nwhonda.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1442

hope to see some of you there =)

Mike89Accordcom
06-22-2002, 01:58 PM
I might be interested, what beach though?

marc49
06-22-2002, 10:29 PM
I know this is off topic otterizer, but I was just curious why you are using Vbulletin's color default color scheme and "button's" when you are running PHPbb???

I can understand liking the color scheme, I mean that's why I haven't changed it really here because people like it, but using the button's/logo's too?

Like, I said it is off topic and doesn't interest anybody except me I am sure, but that's me "curious marc":p

otterizer
06-22-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by marc49
I know this is off topic otterizer, but I was just curious why you are using Vbulletin's color default color scheme and "button's" when you are running PHPbb???

I can understand liking the color scheme, I mean that's why I haven't changed it really here because people like it, but using the button's/logo's too?

Like, I said it is off topic and doesn't interest anybody except me I am sure, but that's me "curious marc":p

I'm too cheap to actually buy it, plus I think it looks cooler than standard phpbb. :D also..the logo I changed really crappily to say nwhonda..so it's sorta original :)

otterizer
06-22-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Mr89AccordLXI
I might be interested, what beach though?

it's at a house on lake washington. gimme a call at 425-344-8744 if you're gonna come. we're all meeting at the safeway mentioned in that first thread at 3. if you can't be there by 3 we'll send someone to get ya :)

pimp88accord is going!