PDA

View Full Version : Eny one gotten Sponsored?

Cheeseburger
10-16-2003, 02:38 PM
Has ent one ever gotten sponsored for their cars? the reaso i am asking this is because i found out that Extreme Dimensions want to sponsor a 86 - 89 Accord. they are giving away full sponsorship. the only thing is that you have live in southern califirnia, and you have to give up your car for two to three weeks. they dont say what they are going to put on the car. :rice:

deadlight
10-16-2003, 03:12 PM
Someone w/ a B18 or B20 swap would be a good one, or turbo, Sean doesn't live down there does he? Or 88turbo accord? I don't really know much about the last guy, just that he's turboed. Is your car a stockie or something? Because you're down in that area, or you could go to Let's Meet and check the map for people in that area, PM them and let them know.

NXRacer
10-16-2003, 03:15 PM
They were gong to sponsor for a body kit i believe. The thing that sucks about sponsorships usually is that they pretty much have full control of your car. You have to go to certain shows, put on your car what they want, and when they're done, they'll take the stuff back or charge you a LOT of money to buy what they put into/on your car.

PogiLXI
10-17-2003, 05:17 AM
Do they pay or Give you anything??? shit, I think rolling around with there Sticker, is fookin Sponsership.